Should Bella become a vampire?

Posted: 15 years ago
If you were Bella would you become a vampire?πŸ˜†
is that even a question? i would do anything to be with edward- so the answer is YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Of course! As loving and loyal Edward is, would you seriously wanna turn into an 80 yr old woman in front of this gorgeous guy who, despite being very old, is going to look 17 forever?

I wouldn't want to be older than him!

Originally posted by muqualp

is that even a question? i would do anything to be with edward- so the answer is YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

πŸ˜† But would you want to sacrifice your family?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by *Aman_I*

πŸ˜† But would you want to sacrifice your family?πŸ˜†

ummmm noπŸ˜³πŸ˜• but thats because i dont have an edward in my life who loves me like thatπŸ˜›

Originally posted by Dark Love

Of course! As loving and loyal Edward is, would you seriously wanna turn into an 80 yr old woman in front of this gorgeous guy who, despite being very old, is going to look 17 forever?

I wouldn't want to be older than him!

πŸ˜†Maddz your funny. πŸ˜† But would you want to sacrifice your family?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by muqualp

ummmm noπŸ˜³πŸ˜• but thats because i dont have an edward in my life who loves me like thatπŸ˜›

Ahaa good point.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by *Aman_I*

πŸ˜†Maddz your funny. πŸ˜† But would you want to sacrifice your family?πŸ˜†

Err, good question.

But, being a bit selfish here, you're gonna be with Edward for eternity na? You can try giving them both some time. It's pretty tough to do that if you're not gonna grow or anything.

Crap, tough situation.

It would be hard to live without Edward...
Originally posted by Dark Love

Err, good question.

But, being a bit selfish here, you're gonna be with Edward for eternity na? You can try giving them both some time. It's pretty tough to do that if you're not gonna grow or anything.

Crap, tough situation.

It would be hard to live without Edward...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† see no wonder Bella is confused. πŸ˜†

Not anymore though, Bella's fully adamant on becoming a vampire. She's even ready to take her clothes off. But the latter's quite natural/expected and not related to the situation. Idk why I mention it. πŸ˜† Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago