Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

A/M FF:*Deceited in Love* Chapter 2 pg4

*Natasha* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi guys

I'd thought of starting this ff a long time ago but thought I should wait till my previous one finishes...I'm ending In luv with captorsin

15 - 20 chapters

so i'm just introducing this one.

I will wait till I finish In luv with captor before i update you all with chapter 2 so here is the first Part

The character will be introduced as the story will progress

Index

Ch1 - Page 1

Ch2 - Page 4

Juda hoke bhi.... AadatJuda hoke bhi tu mujhmein kahi baaki haipalkon mein banke aansu tu chali aati haijuda hoke bhiwaise zinda hu zindagi bin tere maindard hi dard baaki raha hai seene meinsaans lena bhar hi yaha jeena nahi hainab toh aadat si hai mujhko aaise jeene meinjuda hoke bhi tu mujhmein kahi baaki haipalkon mein banke aansu tu chali aati haiSaath mere hain tu har pal shab ke andhere meinpaas mere hain tu ujale savere savere meindil se dhadkan bhula dena aasan nahi haiab toh aadat si hai mujhko aaise jeene meinjuda hoke bhi tu mujhmein kahi baaki haipalkon mein banke aansu tu chali aati haiab toh aadat si hai mujhko aaise jeene meinyeh jo yaadein hai yeh jo yaadein hai sabhi kaatein hai sabhi kaatein hai katado inhe                                   katado inhe                                 Mita do inhe…….  ab toh aadat si hai mujhkoAadat- Kalyug

Mumbai: India

The sky was covered with a dark layer of heavy clouds, threatening to release a heavy down pour of rain onto the unsuspecting city below. As usual the city was busy, lively and crowded. The businesses were all opening; the streets were beginning to fill.

Of course this was a usual being that it was 11:30 in the morning.

In the distance stood a tall, magnificent twenty story, glass building; it too was starting to get busy. All of its daily inhabitants were slowly arriving, only the security staff remained in the lobby level. On the top floor a light that still burned bright and shined like a star against the dark day's sky. The building held a sign that stated it was Mehra & Bajaj Hotels Pvt. Ltd. And the conference room that had its lights at this time belonged to the owner and CEO of MB Hotels, Mr. Vikram Aditya Mehra.

The conference room was exquisitely decorated to suit the taste of its inhabitant. It was large, almost the size of an entire apartment complex on its own. In one corner there was a small bar that held many brands of the sinful liquid for when delegates held meeting in the conference room. In the middle of the room was a large cherry oak table, with professional yet comfortable black leather chairs around it. The best part of the conference room was the wall to wall glass in the back that over looked the city; it was a spectacular view.

Adi looked up at the clock on his office wall to see that it was exactly 11:30 in the morning. He ran his hand through is hair. He was wearing an Armani coat, with a crisp white shirt had its top two buttons undone. "If no one walks in through this door in 15 seconds, I swear I am going to cancel this damn meeting." 

He really didn't care what people thought about him, all he cared about is what the people he loved thought about him, all else be damned. MB Hotels was one of the top companies in its field, few rivalled them; but it was Adi's goal to make sure his company reached the top of that list. If they could get this contract, it would send him and his company to heights that they had never imagined. Getting this contract meant more then he cared to admit, not for professional reasons, but for personal reasons.

He leaned back and closed his eyes as he took in a deep breath; with his eyes closed…she invaded his thoughts, it had been 5 lonely dreadful years, since that storm made his life miserable, for the past 5 years he hadn't been able to sleep properly, because five years ago he had lost something which meant everything to him, 5 years ago he had lost her, five years ago he had lost his life, his soul, he had lost ….. Maithlli.   

He was interrupted from his thoughts by his secretary Anaida

"Sir, the CEO of Khanna industries is finally here" she said, in a professional voice.

Few second later the door flung open and it -it…was It was her. After 5 years.

After 5 years she was standing here, in front of him, as real as she had been five years ago.

He whispered the chant he had been whispering all these year's.

Maithlli

************************************************************ ******************************

Do read and leave your comments so I know if I should continue with the storyline.Oh and I'll reply on your comments at the the weekend when my exams will be over.

Natasha 😊

Edited by *Natasha* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Very well written. 👏 👏 Description of the city being its usual busy self inspite of the weather was very realistic.
Continue soon.
im_charmed thumbnail
OMG, that was brilliant 👏 👏 adi's got a bit of attitude here as well, which is good. please continue with this story cos there can never be enough ffs on AM. 😃 😳 and good luck with the rest of your exams as well.
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice ff!! plz DO continue! luv it..can't wait til the update!! 👏
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hhhhmmmmm,the beginning's very interesting!!😉...And I'm already lovin' it!!😃...And the way,you described Adi's dressing,made me drool!!😆😳😳

BTW,Mlove the Title!And,the song,u used,I'm workin' on an AM MV with tht one!😆😉

Please,continue soon!!
Amina!😉
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omggg wowww awesummm 👏 👏 👏
i love the new concept story seems very interesting
cnt wait
continue soonn 😳
*anisha* thumbnail
interesting ff 😃
plz continue soon 😊
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

omggggg natasha...another fantastic story

omggg ur spoiling us😆

ur gunna end In luv with a captor......omggg dun end it soon! i just love that FF......and out of all the ppl ur the only one who updates

and noe for this FF

ommggg i love the tittle......Deceited in Love.....and the song ....goes perfectly...

he finally see's mets...

will lets see how this goes....

please do continue in love with a captor....

and this one too! im waiting eagerly😉

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i luv d description n part yaar..

oh man my adi.... at last saw mets..

i m imagine hw mine hubby jati face 😆 😆

natasha nice part.

waiting 2 read more 👏 👏
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay another AM ff there can never be too many of them i just never get sick of them and omg youre going to end in love with captor 😭 oh well all good things come to an end plus looking on the bright side you are starting another ff on AM and im asolutey over the moon about it do continue i really like the concept and the song at the start i absolutely love love love it it suits AM really well
i really like your fanfics not just bcoz they are on AM
and not just bcoz they are absolutely brilliant to read but because youre the only one who updates regularly
keep up the good work 👏 👏 👏 btw good luck with your exams 😃
love
mehar 😃