Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

World Ending or New Age or Nothing?

Yeah IF-Dazzler
Yeah
Yeah

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

I'm not sure if this has been discussed....

But lately i've watched a lot of videos saying that the world is going to end on December 21, 2012, according to the Mayan Civilization.

And then there are some people who are claiming that there will be emergence of a new age, the age of Aquarius, where everyone will be good and honest and happy. They say there will be tribulations as Christianity suggests...I guess kind of like the judgement day of Islam...and then there will be a new era....and this coincides with the yug thing in Hinduism...like u have satyug, tretayug, dwaparyug, kalyug...and then things get back to satyug..like the era of truth/honesty.

Now for me it feels better to assume that the 2nd sequence of events will occur...the first one is just scary LOL....

do u believe in any of this? Do u like looking at it completely scientifically...the sun's going to last for a few million years et al?

Like the Mayan's predicted that Venus will cover the sun...so that's astrology...and that's a science...so those of you who do believe in science...can u neglect the science of astrology?

I think that there will be a shift in the position of Venus and thinking of it astrologically and considering the Age of Aquarius as the honest age...I think those drastic changes in Venus's position will cause drastic changes in our lives and thus the emergence of AofA or satyug...nd moreover... Aquarius is represented by a man like pouring water...and I percieve it almost like a man purifying everything u know what I mean?

I'm not sure..but this is really interesting! What are your views and opinions? I guess in about 4 years we'll know whose opinions were able to foretell the future! LOL!

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Are we in the middle of kalyug already?? I get kind of mixed up with the yugs....

still feeling a little tired from all the football excitement y'day, so will sum up by saying no - dont believe it will happen.

Shifts in planets et al may change our environment, even wipe out may of us, but I can see it producing a human race that is good, pure and honest. They wouldnt be human if they were.

Angry M Angry

maya123 Goldie
maya123
maya123

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I believe the part that speaks that humanity is going to have a shift in consciousness is true but the environment that is the earth and the depletion or scarcity of its resources will not support the human change.

See it is a cylical thing between man and his environment.
.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 4:26am | IP Logged

chal_phek_mat Senior Member
chal_phek_mat
chal_phek_mat

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Yeah It would be a new age, Nostradamus predicted there would be a great new ruler from the Indian Subcontinent. I am planning to take over than mantle. It would be Satyug(meaning whatever I say would be SatyaWink). I am gonna nuke all my enemies(so part of that Mayan theory will also come true). I am going to bring in a new social order.

I have some time, so I am taking suggestionsTongue
.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 4:57am | IP Logged

chal_phek_mat Senior Member
chal_phek_mat
chal_phek_mat

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

Yeah It would be a new age, Nostradamus predicted there would be a great new ruler from the Indian Subcontinent. I am planning to take over than mantle. It would be Satyug(meaning whatever I say would be SatyaWink). I am gonna nuke all my enemies(so part of that Mayan theory will also come true). I am going to bring in a new social order.

I have some time, so I am taking suggestionsTongue

chal phek mat ! Approve
I am also compiling a list of punishments for people who wont agree with me, some of them are
1. Fry in Dalda oil
2. Fry in pure ghee
3. Fry in Peanut oil

Go to top