Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Hey friends,

Hope all of you are well!! Big smile

Well, I was just thinking that Do you guys like to have a collection of something??  Tongue

If not, would u like to have a collection of anything at all?

I like to collect coins and different types of  leaves! Embarrassed 

What do u guys collect? I want to know if you like to collect some strange things....LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you collect something?" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
hey shruti gr8 post! well i neva did a collection before but hope to start one! i wana collect all the fish in da pond!! dey r really small and cute! wud love to have a collection of those! Tongue

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soni_gal

hey shruti gr8 post! well i neva did a collection before but hope to start one! i wana collect all the fish in da pond!! dey r really small and cute! wud love to have a collection of those! Tongue

thanks,vidhi! and that's a great idea of a collection!! Smile very interesting....Big smile

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

thanks,vidhi! and that's a great idea of a collection!! Smile very interesting....Big smile

u welcome! i just love fish! but the problem is dat its really hard to take care of!Ouch

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

u welcome! i just love fish! but the problem is dat its really hard to take care of!Ouch

I love fishes, too! I am going to have a goldfish when i graw up! Big smile

really? I thought they were not hard to take care of,  u just have to feed them and change the water!! Embarrassed

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

I love fishes, too! I am going to have a goldfish when i graw up! Big smile

really? I thought they were not hard to take care of,  u just have to feed them and change the water!! Embarrassed

hehe.. well datz hard work for me!LOL

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i collect a lot of thing! Embarrassed

like hearts! LOL j/k

well, i have a collection of shoes, pants, shirts, perfumes, feathers, pens, cameras, nail polish, pictures, dresses, purses, Hollister and Aeropostale stuff, hsm's stuff, kelly clarkson stuff, taylor swift stuff, dvds and cds, tea set ETC! Embarrassed

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly2me

i collect a lot of thing! Embarrassed

like hearts! LOL j/k

well, i have a collection of shoes, pants, shirts, perfumes, feathers, pens, cameras, nail polish, pictures, dresses, purses, Hollister and Aeropostale stuff, hsm's stuff, kelly clarkson stuff, taylor swift stuff, dvds and cds, tea set ETC! Embarrassed

wow! thats like the biggest collection ever....cool!! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top