India-Forums

Do you collect something?

shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Hey friends,

Hope all of you are well!! Big smile

Well, I was just thinking that Do you guys like to have a collection of something??  Tongue

If not, would u like to have a collection of anything at all?

I like to collect coins and different types of  leaves! Embarrassed 

What do u guys collect? I want to know if you like to collect some strange things....LOL

Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
hey shruti gr8 post! well i neva did a collection before but hope to start one! i wana collect all the fish in da pond!! dey r really small and cute! wud love to have a collection of those! Tongue
shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soni_gal

hey shruti gr8 post! well i neva did a collection before but hope to start one! i wana collect all the fish in da pond!! dey r really small and cute! wud love to have a collection of those! Tongue

thanks,vidhi! and that's a great idea of a collection!! Smile very interesting....Big smile

Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

thanks,vidhi! and that's a great idea of a collection!! Smile very interesting....Big smile

u welcome! i just love fish! but the problem is dat its really hard to take care of!Ouch

shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

u welcome! i just love fish! but the problem is dat its really hard to take care of!Ouch

I love fishes, too! I am going to have a goldfish when i graw up! Big smile

really? I thought they were not hard to take care of,  u just have to feed them and change the water!! Embarrassed

Vitna IF-Rockerz
Vitna
Vitna

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

I love fishes, too! I am going to have a goldfish when i graw up! Big smile

really? I thought they were not hard to take care of,  u just have to feed them and change the water!! Embarrassed

hehe.. well datz hard work for me!LOL

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i collect a lot of thing! Embarrassed

like hearts! LOL j/k

well, i have a collection of shoes, pants, shirts, perfumes, feathers, pens, cameras, nail polish, pictures, dresses, purses, Hollister and Aeropostale stuff, hsm's stuff, kelly clarkson stuff, taylor swift stuff, dvds and cds, tea set ETC! Embarrassed
shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly2me

i collect a lot of thing! Embarrassed

like hearts! LOL j/k

well, i have a collection of shoes, pants, shirts, perfumes, feathers, pens, cameras, nail polish, pictures, dresses, purses, Hollister and Aeropostale stuff, hsm's stuff, kelly clarkson stuff, taylor swift stuff, dvds and cds, tea set ETC! Embarrassed

wow! thats like the biggest collection ever....cool!! Big smile

Go to top