Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged

In the Novel New Moon, Chapter - Verdict

Aro asks Bella to join them as a vampire, he tealls Caius that he see potential, what do you guys think the potential is? What do you guys think Bella's powers will be when she becomes a vampire?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bella" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I was thinking about that when I finished Eclipse.. I think she will become a great vampire, a special vampire.. Bella proved in Eclipse that she is able to forgive anyone no matter what maybe that's her power. Confused

Can't think of anything else right now.

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nancy_89

I was thinking about that when I finished Eclipse.. I think she will become a great vampire, a special vampire.. Bella proved in Eclipse that she is able to forgive anyone no matter what maybe that's her power. Confused

Can't think of anything else right now.
But forgiving cant be a power can it, i mean that's just her...will she be able make others forgive, but forgiving in general is a trait, not really a powerConfused

i personally think, u know how she is immune to all of the vampires power, maybe that will have to do something with that, the immunity, maybe she will have a far greater power?

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Yeah I know that and I even know that she will be a very important vampire I just thought of 'trust' because Emmet, Rosalie, Carlisle and esme don't have that important extra powers. Confused

And she isn't immune to all vampires take for example Alice or Jasper.

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
i think it might mean that is not phased by anyones powers so like when he is a vampire she would not be affected by anyother vampire which would be helpful to the volturi's! Big smile

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I'm not actually sure, me and my friend have spent hours and hours discussing this, and we came up with various theories, but they all suck! Embarrassed LOL LOL and don't make any sense afterwards! Tongue

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I've been thinking about what are powers would be too....hmmm...able to change into anyone or anything...lol

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Well Bella's very observant and she seems to read people really well...

But Edward already reads minds and Jasper can sense emotions so I'm stuck!LOL

But if it's immunity then does that mean Edward won't be able to dazzle her?Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top