21 may short update....

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I am really sorry... but just hit the wrong button and lost the hole update๐Ÿ˜ญ.... I am now cursing myself๐Ÿ˜ก.....

well this means a short update..... sorry.....

* the pandit starts his mantras when amrit stops him and goes to get the picture off balraj.....

* veera is chatting around with rishi...soni gets worried wondering why veera isn't doing anything.....seeing her expression simar takes her apart and ask what is wrong.... soni tells her about rano not consenting to this marriege and her eloping.....

* rano elopes wearing a shawl....

* pandit calls for the bride... and bua is about to get her when the girls stop her and go themselves....but the witch tells bua that it would be nice if she brought rano to the mandaap....bua then goes to get rano to...

* in rano room the girl find a love letter for bua form the flown love bird...bua enters and ask for rano.... and get tensed about it... she sees the letter and read it after snatching it form simar.... bua breaks down in crying.....

* amrit wonders why it's taking so long....she goes to get bua and rano... beeje accompanies her... and in the room bua tells them heart broken that rano is gone, blaming there love for spoiling her.... and crying what to tell the groom and parents....

* rano reaches the station and she gives her ring to the taxi driver cause she didn't brought money so she could pay him.....

* beeje tries to comfort bua..and tells they should get rano home cause otherwise the family name will get disgraced....amrit ask where rano could be....soni tells the station....amrit is shocked to know that she knew everything an blast at her for not stopping rano....

soni explains she did....but before she could say more beeje cuts her off ....telling that their first priority is to get rano home...and tells the girls to go to the station with rishi....

* rano is waiting on the station and looking around for G ....even trying to call him...

* veera the witch tries to make things more difficult by filling the ears off the in-laws and groom.....and taking the to be MIL to get rano.....but before they can enter the room beeje stops them and amrit gives a lame excuse, which the MIL buys....beeje takes her back and veera "pretending not to know anything" ask what has happen seeing amrit sad expression....

* SR and soni are on their way to the station and they try to call rano...who cuts off the call.....

* rano is still waiting for G and even thinks to have found him but it was the wrong person.....

* veera fakes a few tears and ask how rano could do such a thing....amrit tries to comfort bua by telling that rishi will find rano and bring her back....she will marry rohan.....veera thinks off a way to spoil the mood again by giving the good news to be in laws...she then sees the letter and smirks......

* rano sees the train leaving and run  to it checking and calling for G....when the train is gone she cries and wonders where G is....she realizes that G. betrayed her...and she has no place to go after betraying her own family and leaving them....rano cries heart broken....

end.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for the updates Shali.. ๐Ÿ‘ nd so sorry about the Update ๐Ÿค— hugs for writing it all over again๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thanks sooooooo very much...Kissie and More๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I really wondered as why they dint show how Rishi got to know about it..๐Ÿค” i thought i missed few parts..i hate Editing..nd esp when they cut My andy's scene ๐Ÿ˜ก

oh..the episode could be called Lets play Hide nd seek ๐Ÿ˜† you can pass this one..i wnat to see the story past her marriage and what happens with Simar nd Rishi relations ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks nish...
I could kill myself for pushing the wrong button.....

well about the ditch love-birdie....well I think that G. parents found him and toke him back....or heart attack called him home.....

well I care less about a girl who is hell bent in destroying her own future and the name off her mom/uncle....

that stupid mourn....if tom she is gone say that she wont marry rohan...I hope bua will be wise and smart enough to kill the witch......

veera... you know after a the plotting she did...I still will not hold her responsible for this cause yes she played some tricks but it was after all rano's decision to run away.... cause her first love just was more important then the love off her family.....

( ooohhhh I am not against first love, just dont belief in it....) for me love/marriage without parents consent...will never end up happy....