India-Forums

Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

Adi + Ruchi = luv ?

afghanitam Senior Member
afghanitam
afghanitam

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged

I have two topics that i want to share with you guys !

1) I loved yesterdays episode .. it was one of the best episodes cuz we had so much Adi .. and i also liked the way Adi was trying to learn Hindi by asking Ruchi what the different words meant .... Do you guys think that Ruchi is started to have feelings for Adi ?.. i mean in the last scene where Ruchi talks to herselves and says that she doesn't sleep cuz she's scared that she will dream about Adi....

2) Do you guys think that Radha is gonna give Ruchi permission to go to the disco with Adi and if she did, will Ruchi go to the disco ???

Please participate !

Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Well, these questions can only be answered by the producers. One more question I would like to know is, will Adi's out going nature pull Ruchi away from her studies?

If I had to answer them then for (1) - Yes, love starts with friendship (and even hatred sometimes). It is clear now that these two will end up making a couple on this show. Plus thier chemistry is really good.

(2) I think Radha won't give permission but Shekar, or someone else will persuade Radha to give permission.
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
She's 17...at this age anybody would want to go out with an Adi... Tongue
though i dunno....i think ruchi should slow it down a bit...lay off adi for another 2-3 years till both he and she grow up.Something makes me think that both of them are not yet mature to have a strong steady relatioship!Yes falling in love is definiete cause the hormones are kicking it...but do people actually see Ruchi and Adi marrying and settling down.At best it could be a cut college fling!! Tongue
saroja Iyer Groupbie
saroja Iyer
saroja Iyer

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
well for sure at present its amazing to watch them, as they come across so naturally in their scenes one of the reasons they look so cute is that both of them are so different yet they look like meant for each other... but they have a major class difference..
svetlana21.. Groupbie
svetlana21..
svetlana21..

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i am enjoying there ched chaad... i think it should go on for a while... and wat abt adi's girlfriend sanaya, she is so pretty will he ever leave her for anything... i think it will be a crazy triangle...
SEXYBABEISHERE Groupbie
SEXYBABEISHERE
SEXYBABEISHERE

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged
interesting topic & comments friends Big smile Big smile
gambi IF-Rockerz
gambi
gambi

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Even I loved yesterday's episode, especially the part where Adi kept asking ruchi to translate certain words in hindi. LOL I hope that Ruchi doesn't fall for his tricks! But now, it looks like she will! Ouch If she really falls for him, then I would want Adi to fall for Ruchi, just like Armaan did in JJKN. Tongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top