spoiler for this week - performances - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Hope Amey crosses over to the champions side
excellent song choices by everyone...looking forward to these next 2 episodes 👏 👏 👏
Well....friends....I am v much looking forward to the show...especially Amey cause he iz been praised a lot on various forums.........BTW his first song was "Ye Hosla" from shafqat Amanat ALi ( sung by AMANAT in Saregamapa)..he wasn't able to do the justice now his 2nd song is again from same singer shafqat and Amanat sung this in Saregamapa as well...........lets c this time.

Saiyaan....mmmm tuff song fro debojeet....looking forward
Dil haara...sukhwinderz song for toshi again.....gr8
Vineet chose the song perfectly...his voice has the power and throw to carry this song

Piya Haaji Ali.......always reminds me of RAJA from Saregamapa.....lets c that can Rahul Vaidya sing it to that level.

IShmeet......i dont think.....he cannot go to that high scale to which Amit PAUL ( indian Idol)and Aneek ( Saregamapa) sung

Abhijeet.....well he keeps on surprising me....i feel sometimes he is over praised bu judges...seriously other singers are comaparatively better..

Amit Sana...plz...not expecting much

Harshit...takes on Toshi's Piya re.....he has the potential

Himaani.....improving day by day

So friends I am waiting anxiously for this week JJWSS
fantasticccc choices by everyone!!!
really luking 4ward 2 it 👏 👏 👏
whos going 2 b eliminated thn??
Wow cool! Its gonna be a gr8 week for JJWS... and quite suspenseful too...
I really really really hope Toshi gets into the champs side; I really want to hear his Dil Haara version 😳
All the best to Himani, Toshi and Ameya 😊
looking 4ward to Harshit's performance 😃
hope he will do da best 👏
awww....
I wanted to hear Teri Deeewani and Piya re from Toshi on this show!!

Anywayzz... I hope Toshi goes to the champions this time..!! 😊
yaar...toshi type ke saare song dusro ne le liye....but it okay...if toshi is a versatile enought he ll sing akhiyan nu chain nicely