India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rakesh tells Hrithik, no sex for you

missy14 IF-Dazzler
missy14
missy14

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged

If all goes to plan then we could be seeing Hrithik Roshan kissing yet again on the big screen.

Director of Kites, Anurag Basu is trying to get permission from the film's producer Rakesh Roshan for a steamy scene between Hrithik and Italian star Barbara Mori. The exact scene would feature a 2 minute lip-lock followed by 3 minutes of foreplay. This is essential for the film's story and Anurag Basu wants to include it to make the film look more real. However, father Rakesh is not happy to show his son in a home production performing lewd acts. He believes it goes against the whole Film Kraft family image.

A source on the project says, "All of Anurag's films are real. He doesn't shy away from portraying intimacy on screen. Most of his films have had intimate scenes and he believes the same holds true for Kites. Rakesh Roshan isn't too sure if Basu's treatment will work for Kites. He isn't too comfortable with the prospect of his son kissing another woman in his home production. The two have been arguing over the issue."

What would your views be on this… what would you do if you were in Rakesh Roshan's position… would you allow for the sex scenes to take place and give Hrithik a whole new on-screen image… or would you try to keep his good boy style intact and not include scenes where he has to perform kisses and pretend-sex? Please use the comments section below to leave to leave your feedback.

FallenAngelx16 Senior Member
FallenAngelx16
FallenAngelx16

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I never want to see intimacy on camera and I never will, I believe what two people do intimately should stay behind closed doors amongst themselves. The director should just make the movie without all the kissing/foreplay scenes.

AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
amitsharma22 Goldie

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
amz1990 IF-Sizzlerz
amz1990
amz1990

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
why do the directors always say it is important Confused
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I think Hrithik is an adult and it is for him to decide!!! Smile
Mommytobe IF-Dazzler
Mommytobe
Mommytobe

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
hrithik does what his dad tells him.. so no more kissing for bonny boy LOL
metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
If the script really demands for it, then I guess they have to talk and discuss about it...how important the whole scene actually is for the movie.
Who are we to decide if Hrithik should do it or not?! I mean, he is the actor, he is the one who has to do it...they both are mature enough to decide for themselves. I wont say that Hrithik's image will ''damage'' if he does the scene, its just that people might think differently about him. But that doesnt make him a cheap or low actor?! They are so many actors who has done these kind of scenes.
I just hope that if they decide to do it, that Anurag will shot it well and it shouldn look cheap or vulgar..thats my only condition!

Go to top