Kollywood Masala

India-Forums

Kollywood Masala
Kollywood Masala

Mozhi goes to Bollywood - luk at pg3 now (Page 6)

Dits Goldie
Dits
Dits

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinemalogic

how did jo become a top star in 2000?

Am glad u said this urselfWink

Edited by ditty - 15 June 2008 at 5:33am

jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged

abhi will be a good choice to play prithiviraj's role dits. he can be playfully charming as well as electrifyingly intense when the scene calls for it.ClapClap now that i think of it.. i can't see a better actor playing prthiviraj's role in the hindi remake.Tongue

i know the perfect actor for playing prakashraj's open-minded bubbly and slightly insane character. akshay kumar.LOLLOL

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

abhi will be a good choice to play prithiviraj's role dits. he can be playfully charming as well as electrifyingly intense when the scene calls for it.ClapClap now that i think of it.. i can't see a better actor playing prthiviraj's role in the hindi remake.Tongue

i know the perfect actor for playing prakashraj's open-minded bubbly and slightly insane character. akshay kumar.LOLLOL

OK, guys, I am convinced about Abhi now.

Still want Saif Ali Khan somewhere there though. *swoon*

Edited by Karthikka - 15 June 2008 at 11:27am
Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

But I am surprised at the choice for Jyo's role though. Kareena won't do justice to the role.
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

But I am surprised at the choice for Jyo's role though. Kareena won't do justice to the role.

who knows K? you might be surprised at that choice. i too had the same opinion of kareena before Jab We Met but she made me like her immensely in the film. hopefully a talented director like imitaz ali will helm the project so he can make kareena act well again.Smile

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Jiggs, I hear what you are saying (gosh, I sound like my Yank cousin). Just that she has annoyed me in every film that she acted (I have not seen that Jab thingy).

Like you said, she might just surprise us.
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Jiggs, I hear what you are saying (gosh, I sound like my Yank cousin). Just that she has annoyed me in every film that she acted (I have not seen that Jab thingy).

hehe.. i know. her role as poo in kabhi kushi kabhi gham was extremely annoying!AngryLOLLOL

you should watch Jab We Met. it was a great rare good performance from kareena and it seems as if trisha is doing the same role in tamil. the horror.LOLLOL

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged

hehe.. i know. her role as poo in kabhi kushi kabhi gham was extremely annoying!AngryLOLLOL

you should watch Jab We Met. it was a great rare good performance from kareena and it seems as if trisha is doing the same role in tamil. the horror.LOLLOL

Oh God, don't remind me about K3G. That was mind-bogglingly awful.

You know, in England, "poo" is a slang for No.2 and I could not believe that a family purportedly living in England would call their girl "Poo". I watched the film there and seriously, we all fell about laughing when "Poo" gets up and dances to "It's Raining Men" (which itself had become a gay iconic song). LOL

Trisha taking Kareena's role. Kareena taking over Jyo's role. LOL - strange musical chairs.

Go to top