Mozhi goes to Bollywood - luk at pg3 now

Posted: 15 years ago
'Mozhi' goes to Bollywood
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, May 21, 2008]

Director Radha Mohan's 'Mozhi' which featured on the life of a deaf and a dumb girl and a music man, will be remade in Bollywood.

Radaan Movies in association with UTV is keen on doing the Hindi venture.

'Mozhi' featured Jyothika, Prithviraj and Prakash Raj in the lead role. It went on to become a big hit and won accolades for Radha Mohan. He is currently directing Trisha for 'Abhiyum Naanum'.

who do u think will do Jyo's role in hindi yaar!!! comment on it guyz

Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago
Originally posted by kadhambari

'Mozhi' goes to Bollywood
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, May 21, 2008]

Director Radha Mohan's 'Mozhi' which featured on the life of a deaf and a dumb girl and a music man, will be remade in Bollywood.

Radaan Movies in association with UTV is keen on doing the Hindi venture.

'Mozhi' featured Jyothika, Prithviraj and Prakash Raj in the lead role. It went on to become a big hit and won accolades for Radha Mohan. He is currently directing Trisha for 'Abhiyum Naanum'.

who do u think will do Jyo's role in hindi yaar!!! comment on it guyz

Thanks Ambi.....I have three candidates in mind: Rani, Preity and my favourite (surpasses even Jyo) - Kajol!! But certainly NOT SRK for Prithviraj's role.

I heard abt this last yr...

Rani Mukherji probably..though I dunno if she'd do another deaf and mute role after 'Black'.....in tht case my choice wud be Vidya Balan πŸ˜›

I've never been satisfied by remakes........except for Saathiya, but tht was a scene by scene copy of Alaipayuthey; but when ppl give their own version of the original, they turn out to be diasters.......Khushi(Fradeen Khan 🀒and Kareena), Tere naam(Sethu-Salman Khan and Vikram-how contrasting!)were all really bad when compare tot he originals.

Karthi, I LOVE Kajol too.U r right, if she does it , she can surpass Jo, NO doubt.

Edited by ditty - 15 years ago
thanks for the article Ambi 😊

like dits and karthi worte, I think Rani,Kajol, preity, Vidya will be perfect...let us wait and see who will get the role.

Hmm...Privithis roles..maybe Saif πŸ˜‰ I dont think Aamir will do that and SRK is busy with lots of things 😊

Off topic:

Does anybody know anything abt a virus called 'spyware'? It seems my comp is infected by it, and it looks like I got it frm youtube.I'm the onyl one who visits you tube in my family, so if either my dad or mum lose any of their office information frm the PC, I'd be held responsible. πŸ˜• Does the spyware removal programmes really work? Has anybody's PC had this b4? πŸ˜•

Dits...did u get a warning while trying to watch a clip from youtube like "you have got spyware on your pc...click here to know more" ? something simlair to this? if so then dont click on that site..cause its what we call for spyware..they trick people to believe u have got spyware and nce u click on that page..things will be downloaded on ur pc without ur knownlegde πŸ˜‘

cause u cant get spyware from youtube since u dont download anything from there..unless u click on those ads thereπŸ˜•

well...try out "lavasoft", they do have a free version, download it and scan ur pc...I use that to get rid of spywares, etc and it works fine πŸ˜ƒ

btw...spyware is not virus...its a prog attacking ur pc for info and take over it without your knownledge.

Edited by meli - 15 years ago

yes ditty i agree with meli. It has happened to someone i know. So be careful and have an antivirus software.

Kajol will be good for Jo's role.

Edited by usha_pooja - 15 years ago
yeah gals,i feel kajol will be perfect but don't know whether she will act πŸ˜•

rani can do deaf & dumb character but right now she lost her charisma,its my opinion.

Preity & vidya,i doubt πŸ˜† they might over do it..
Thanks Kads.

Yes, I will go for Kajol - definetely and followed by Rani.   πŸ˜Š
Thnx, meli. I don't remember clicking on any ads while using you tube;fact is tht I started using youtube only 2 days back, and I already got a virus frm tht?I downloaded soemthing called'spyware terminator'and they found 5 threats, though it doesn't look like they can't cure the threats πŸ˜•Its slowing down the computer.