Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

KS Forum: Then n Now

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Dear Friends,

Sometime in 2006 May I chanced on this forum on the lookout for past episodes of Kasamh Se, I had just began to watch the serial and thought it would be nice to see what has happened in the past...the search brought me here and I fell in love with this forum...the updates of each episodes were given in detail, including videos (which we still get) but what I liked most, the acting, the good scene, even the looks were discussed in details, siggies were made and the best part what I enjoyed most is the video clips made with the best scene and a suitable song, people were at their creative best...I loved reading fanfics, the comments and of course the various imaginative post how the story might progress....we got murgi of the week, contests were held for best siggie, FF competition on given topics etc., this was the best forum in the IF....very active, communicative and filled with fun. 

May be it is still the most active forum in the IF but all we have now are posts bashing BT & ZT, since the story has gone haywire, rarely people want to predict something, video clips with best scenes are far and in between.  No Murgi of the week, except for various FFs, and few interesting topics the forum has lost its fun...we cannot blame the people, how much crap they can take in.  The makers of the serial and the telecasters are not waking up and yes I do miss the forum which played a vital part in my falling in love with Kasamh Se...from Kasamh Se it has become Krap Se, long live Kasamh Se, long live JB...Your thoughts friends, Love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 21 May 2008 at 8:44am

suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I agree with you Jayathi. It used to take me hours to read the topics posted when I was at work where I can't access IF KS forum. Now its over in few minute save ffs.

It may not be that nothing much is happening. Even though I don't read updates roughly know whats going on with posts. Pronita is supposed to come to WM this week as per promo & there is n o excitement on forum. On ol forum we would have multiple posts predicting what will happen. Now nothing.

You are right . Its not members of IF its the show. Lot of the die hard fans JB like meare put off by Vicky's entry.The way jai Meera relationship is portrayed post leap. And no connection between jai & Pronita( Bani. I am not talking about RK & Gurdeep chemistry. The fact that PM thinks Jw is Bani's murderer is Dead . Looks like creatives forgot who PM is . Unlike 1st leap Bani knows what JW feeels for her. How can PM doesn't feel immence love , attraction of Bani for Mr. Walia which didn't die when she 1st thought he betrayed her & then mistreated her?

if the soul of the show is lost how can we expect people to be passionately care about it?I have stopped watching it/reading updates & looks like so have many others. So how can we discuss he details?

I hope Ekta & BT are happy with what they did.

All I do now is read old & new ffs & sometimes past episodes which make me sad thinking what it was & what it has turned into.

Edited by suwas - 21 May 2008 at 5:30am
HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
i comepltey agree..i remember i had to refresh pages like every second because there were new topics..analaysis...topics about particualr scenes and siggys...and the competitions were sumthing i used to look forward to specially the ff comps..but now writers have no inspiration and so no1 writing that much anymore..all thanks to the destructives! Angry i agree with suwas when i heard about po*nita coming to WM i felt no excitement cos of the whole vicky mess...many members have nowleft the forum since the show has lost its purpose..i actulli cant remember the last time we had a murgi that was soooooo fun grilling people i miss it Ouch for me i come on to the forum to read ff's cos they show me what JB could have been and sumtimes i do read the update otherwise ks is over for me until the whole vicky mess isnt sot
sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Agree with all you guys...I stopped watching KS since last week Ouch ...nor hav i read the updates...have no clue wot's going on in KS...hav no desire to know...and if i dont hav any clue then cant take part in any discussions...so dont open topics that r KS related...what's the useOuchConfusedthere was a time when me n navs wud say that come what may we will never stop watching it till RK is there...but had never thot that the creatives wud take it as a challenge LOL well I'll say they won against me at least.

I come on the forum to read FF's...see if there is anything on RK Embarrassed ...n check my PM's...havnt had the desire to make siggies...y'day was lisnin to 'Rog' songs n each n every song i heard i wanted to make a Vid on JB...such beautiful numbers...but phir maan hi nahin kiya Cry Cry kya se kya ho gaya Cry Cry

Edited by sanam84 - 21 May 2008 at 6:13am
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I came to the KS forum same way, looking to see how the story had started. Watched the back episodes,
read the ffs and the posts discussing the current and future storyline and even the songs played in the
background were discussed.

The forum has lost a large number of KS fans, very few have stuck around and the reason the soap is discussed less
is because the story line doesn't show anything much to discuss, except you want to discuss clubbing and smoking and
being shot at.

In trying to shock the audience, the KS team has forgotten, clubbing and smoking and being shot at is old story. The forum will
never go back to its heyday, because KS will never regain those glorious days.

btkr IF-Dazzler
btkr
btkr

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Same here; my first memories of the forum are a gazillion posts by Navs singing RK's praises; for the longest time, the show and the posts were enough to keep us all coming to the forum. Didn't even know what an ff was then.
Now anything to do with the actual show is repulsive - the ffs and reading MOTWs, occasional videos are the only thing bringing me back. Even ffs are slowly losing their charm. Most of us are on and off in a flash. Well, maybe if RK starts a new serial with some actual story and scope for his wonderful acting abilities, we can revive interest.
reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged

agree with u

i come here only for JW and for reading ff Clap

laylaz Senior Member
laylaz
laylaz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
How true, these days no one can discuss even if its just "looks were discussed in detail" like before. Just incase we hurt someones feelings. Oh well life goes on.

Good post though.

Go to top