Will Samar beleive Anupam-Gauri ?

Peepo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey friends,

At last today the SUSPENSE ended. The KILLER is Maya and we had guessed it before only , so we all deserve a 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 for it.

Now the next question is will Samar beleive Anupam-Gauri ? Rest of the family will not - no doubt about it. They will think Anupam-Gauri are having affair. I think Samar will not beleive them immediatly. See if Samar was supposed to know the Real Killer then he wud be with Anupam and Gauri and not in London. Only hope that Maya doesn't again convince Samar that Gauri is the Killer and Anupam was with her etc etc, And again the old Samar comes back to take vengence from Anupam and Gauri. Anyways now again we have to be ready to see our Gauri cry 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 before everyone with no one beleving her and Anupam.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

benw thumbnail
WHEN IS SAMAR COMING BACK THE DRAMA IS BORING WITHOUT HIM!
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeahh plzz samm bakk savelyyyyy 😭
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think he will. if he would, then it wouldnt be ektas drams now would it?
and speaking of yash, where the hack is he!>?????
isha_love_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
noooooooo he not going to belive them and i think after he come maya tell him about aup and gaur so he think maybe something going on betwee gaur and aupm..so he missterdand them..but i am sure he not going to belive them abt maya
tanu001 thumbnail
More misunderstandings and tears for Gauri 😭 ..but I think we all knew Maya was the killer..she couldn't be good for too long 😆 ..I hope Samar realizes the truth very, very soon!
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The same actress who plays maya was good turned bad and in Kausauti was good aparna turned bad
cricketlover thumbnail
Ya I dont think Sam will believe them
As Anupam was the person who told him that Gauri is not the killer 😕 now he will suspect Anupam and Gauri
As no one is gonna believe nisha as well I dont see how this misunderstanding will be cleared 😭
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
simple no he won't 😡 😡 and my poor Gauri will soon start crying yet again like baby that she is 😆 😆
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Samar will initially not believe Gauri that Maya has killed Nikhila. But when everybody starts blaming Anupam and Gauri of affair then he will give back bec he loves his lady. That will make him go into detials and know the truth.
This track will bring Sam and Gauri close also.
what say..