Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 42)

cool_time Goldie
cool_time
cool_time

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
wht game are u toking 'bout..plzz enlighten me Tongue

Wazupp IF-Rockerz
Wazupp
Wazupp

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hey Lata Ben Please if ur posting here it is strictly now only KARANANDINI so if u have anything to say about them we welcome u if not please be restricted to ur CNS thread

Thank u very much

Priety Big smile
Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

Originally posted by Wazupp

Hey Lata Ben Please if ur posting here it is strictly now only KARANANDINI so if u have anything to say about them we welcome u ****************************************

Thank u very much

Priety Big smile

Well, Lata had been posting about KN....it is someone from thids thread, who FIRST brought up the issue that "this track is insane", "this track is boring". Was that related to  Karan nandini ??? Ouch Then why was that brot up??? Ouch  If saying that isnt wrong, then why is Lata wrong ??? Ouch

It was someone from the Kn side who critisized this track (which we love) and all Lata did was to support her favourite...aFIRSTLY , my request to u all is to stop critisizing this track...then we will surely stop writing anything which is not related to kn.Big smile

I dont mean the above things in any rue way...but this is the truth...

k labib..i'll agree dat we dnt hav da rite 2 ask any1 2 stay away 4m  here..bt da thin s priety was out f here 4 dis week n jst returned yesterday..so she has no idea f da magnitude dis small thn'd lead cz she jst dnt see all da mud that was thrown abt..so pls ignore her post 4 da moment cz i'll PM her n get my friend 2 edit her post..Embarrassed

Edited by princessunara - 26 May 2008 at 12:02pm
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by princessunara

Yippieeeeee we r n da 50th pg f da 14th KN thread...yeh Clap
congrats all da karan nandini fans 4 thr wonderful wrk Embarrassed
n KN rocksssssssssssssssss Clap
they r simply da bestttttttttttt Embarrassed
i luv u jaanus Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I helped a lot didn't I Wink to creat teh 50 pages LOL(fine u dd)

and I am still confused Confused, many are asking for KN track , they have been very much there haven't htey ?? K about to sign the papers and N agreeign with him

Wish Ritu was the creative head she would have then shown how K was only pretending to believe the impostor Tongue may her words come TRUE!! Varna so many are goign to boycott te serial and EKTA will be so sad CryWink

bt once n 4 all hav u never even bothered 2 read da topic f da post or da set f instructions given n da opening post 2 make sure dat da peace s maintained n this topicCry..pls read them kBig smile

n da topic sHeartHeartHeartKARANANDINI PARADISE F LUVHeart

so here we KN fans 4 whom da mods gave permission 2 open dis  thread will simply nt be interested 2 discuss anythn else except da sizzling chemistry n da wonderful n eternal luv they shareBig smile..may be u thnk us 2 be a naive bunch f teenagers..bt wt 2 do dats wt we rEmbarrassed..we dnt want anythn else except 2 discuss abt dat wonderful luv all f us cherishHeart..so pls try 2 understand we jst dnt want 2 knw anythn else plsssssssssssss may t be hw they interact wth da rest f da family or wt da impact  f  da decissions da rest f da family took made n them..we care n enjoy talking only abt wt they tell each other..thr intimacy..their wonderful togetherness ..dats all..so pls try 2 respect dat..plsBig smile

thank u 4 ur kind co-operationEmbarrassed

Agree that this is a KN thread...but if this is a KN thread, then this is malso a discussion forum where everyone has the right to express their views....Embarrassed unless people start writing slangs and all those...and i seriosuly donr find anything wrong wid what lata had said...Confused

Hay dd i say anywhere n my above reply dat she shudnt come hereCryall im saying s dat she has repeatedly asked da same que here n hasnt been getting any answersEmbarrassed.sooooo i explained 2 her politely y ts so..cz kn fans dnt wanna talk abt anythn else except KN romance n dis thread..Embarrassedi hope u understand wt im tryin 2 say.. thanxBig smile

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I think Lata and other Non GHT/KN fans shud get out and understand the rules first that its KN thread, so plz leave it and enjoy the whole Kyunki forum but not this thread....Let it be for only KN/GHT fans!!
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Alright KN fans and Non KN fans. From now on the ONLY thing that will be discussed in this thread are the scenes BETWEEN KN. Not scenes between Karan and Tulsi, Not scenes between Nandani and Bhommi or whomever else.

If you can't seem to discuss what's being asked then please don't bother posting in this thread.

Let the KN fans do the discussing of their favourites.

Go to top