Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 41)

ghtmakeSonuLIVE Goldie
ghtmakeSonuLIVE
ghtmakeSonuLIVE

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:18am | IP Logged
U know, I lastly watched Kyunki, when KN were married. Afterwards, only written updates.

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

Yippieeeeee we r n da 50th pg f da 14th KN thread...yeh Clap
congrats all da karan nandini fans 4 thr wonderful wrk Embarrassed
n KN rocksssssssssssssssss Clap
they r simply da bestttttttttttt Embarrassed
i luv u jaanus Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I helped a lot didn't I Wink to creat teh 50 pages LOL

and I am still confused Confused, many are asking for KN track , they have been very much there haven't htey ?? K about to sign the papers and N agreeign with him

Wish Ritu was the creative head she would have then shown how K was only pretending to believe the impostor Tongue may her words come TRUE!! Varna so many are goign to boycott te serial and EKTA will be so sad CryWink

gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
being shown like this and having a proper track r 2 diff things ! neeways their track will be hopefully back soon .QUOTE=muscleprotein]

I helped a lot didn't I Wink to creat teh 50 pages LOL

and I am still confused Confused, many are asking for KN track , they have been very much there haven't htey ?? K about to sign the papers and N agreeign with him

Wish Ritu was the creative head she would have then shown how K was only pretending to believe the impostor Tongue may her words come TRUE!! Varna so many are goign to boycott te serial and EKTA will be so sad CryWink

[/QUOTE]
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=gHT_BEST]being shown like this and having a proper track r 2 diff things ! neeways their track will be hopefully back soon .

evey track is a proper track  darling in the eyes of the producer, they are not here for charity, they are here to make BIG BUCKS LOL

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

I helped a lot didn't I Wink to creat teh 50 pages LOL(fine u dd)

bt once n 4 all hav u never even bothered 2 read da topic f da post or da set f instructions given n da opening post 2 make sure dat da peace s maintained n this topicCry..pls read them kBig smile

n da topic sHeartHeartHeartKARANANDINI PARADISE F LUVHeart

so here we KN fans 4 whom da mods gave permission 2 open dis  thread will simply nt be interested 2 discuss anythn else except da sizzling chemistry n da wonderful n eternal luv they shareBig smile..may be u thnk us 2 be a naive bunch f teenagers..bt wt 2 do dats wt we rEmbarrassed..we dnt want anythn else except 2 discuss abt dat wonderful luv all f us cherishHeart..so pls try 2 understand we jst dnt want 2 knw anythn else plsssssssssssss may t be hw they interact wth da rest f da family or wt da impact  f  da decissions da rest f da family took made n them..we care n enjoy talking only abt wt they tell each other..thr intimacy..their wonderful togetherness ..dats all..so pls try 2 respect dat..plsBig smile

thank u 4 ur kind co-operationEmbarrassed

Edited by princessunara - 26 May 2008 at 8:58am
minisa Senior Member
minisa
minisa

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged

if today they r not show proper scence of kn & sum romatic scence b/w kn surely i stop watching da show till they not show proper scence Embarrassed

thanx sunara 4 help me 4 kn ff  tommorow i update more  & give a link in ff hope u all like

Edited by minisa - 26 May 2008 at 8:55am
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minisa

if today they r not show proper scence of kn & sum romatic scence b/w kn surely i stop watching da show till they not show proper scence Embarrassed

thanx sunara 4 help me 4 kn ff  tommorow i update more  & give a link in ff hope u all like

u r welcome yaar..do post t..im waiting 2 read da rest f tEmbarrassed

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged
dearest PS ji,
I am not here for silly arguements either Confused ,
and am saddened by your reply. havent we got on amicably so far?
I do undestand the topic and if i was saying somethign wrong the mods would have given all of us (me for sure) a rap on the knuckles by now

and I would like to re-iterate that I would like to air my views too and in this instance considering what happened on the Thursday's show is as relevant as romance for the central characters involved in this topic to move on !!

Teenagers or elderly everyone can be Romantic and voice their opinions. I am no exception either just in case you got me wrong Cry , I need a proper clarification to my question (what to do ,am always seeking answers Winkand investigatiing .
and before we get carried away once again and move away from the topic, to me KN can only have a life in Jannat(Paradise) if they make the right decisions on earth!!

Go to top