Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 28)

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by gHT_BEST

sujata . they find or not find i really dont care as long as we get to see qulaity of them tog ! i guess theyhave devoted enuf time and years to this family and ruined themselves . so i really don't bother as to wht step they take they bel juhi as tulsi no probs they b el she isnt tulsi nno probs even then nk r tog and theirs scenes r the only thing i want :) rest who cares Big smile
I do LOL

bt we dn'tLOLas we only care abt KN:)watching these soap for KN and not to forget we r in KN thread:)

My response of  I do was for  who caresBig smile 

KN : pls dont let your fans down by getting duped   Cry 

gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
exactly QUOTE=cool_time]kn romance kab ayega? Cry its been a month we hav seen any of their cute scenes.....can't tolerate crap nmore Cry we want KN thts it.....i care da least 'bout all thiz truth,raaz,suspecting,making weird faces,ouff LOL LOL & god noes wht Ouch [/QUOTE]
gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
they have never let us down ! we r proud of them !:)the person who lets us down is ekta QUOTE=muscleprotein]

Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by gHT_BEST

sujata . they find or not find i really dont care as long as we get to see qulaity of them tog ! i guess theyhave devoted enuf time and years to this family and ruined themselves . so i really don't bother as to wht step they take they bel juhi as tulsi no probs they b el she isnt tulsi nno probs even then nk r tog and theirs scenes r the only thing i want :) rest who cares Big smile
I do LOL

bt we dn'tLOLas we only care abt KN:)watching these soap for KN and not to forget we r in KN thread:)

My response of  I do was for  who caresBig smile 

KN : pls dont let your fans down by getting duped   Cry 

[/QUOTE]
jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Komal,Dishu,Sunu,Akansha,Seona,Sonu,Anju,every GHT fans,and i wantt "KN'S ROMANCE BACK,r u hearing ektaCrywe want our KN scens backkkkCrywe r fade up with current track,kuch to KN scens dikhaoCry

i agree with u suju.....i'm also dying to see KN 's romance...god knows when will they show itOuch

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
let's please refrain from calling the show "crap"
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=gHT_BEST]they have never let us down ! we r proud of them !:) good for you Clap you mean K &N isnt it ?? Confused

the person who lets us down is ekta but Ekta created them and  controls them by making  and breaking  them at her whim and fancyConfused

Note to KN:

dear KN ie characters of KSBKBT, hope you are not signing away those papers on Monday or any other day !! Ouch

you will disappoint a lot of ppl Cry if you do so!!

heaven_view Goldie
heaven_view
heaven_view

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preity*zinta

let's please refrain from calling the show "crap"

why? If  viewers can praise this show and make it such a huge success so they have all the right to criticize it too. I think there is nothing wrong in calling the show crap if we not liking a particular track or script! so much of restrictions take away the fun element of such discussions..

At kzk forum, for the last six months, we ALL used to call kzk as krapzk bacause we all hated the current track and all! even the mods used to do that and everybody was fine with this. yes, there were some ppl who used to like the show but they never took this as an offence because it was just our opinion ! so take it easyConfused!

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Member is being warned not to make posts instigating members. The thread is meant to discuss KN and not their fans. If any member feels they don't have anything to discuss positively about KN then please do stay away from this thread.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 23 May 2008 at 7:42pm

Go to top