Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 26)

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=gaurihiten fan

yea muscleji if Bhaskar will permit us to bring mom and dad here,we will bring then GHT discussion also u knw,Bhaskar told us to stick with KN,and shobha duped yesterday as far the update,KN even dn't knw anythingBig smile

na can we stick our discussion on KN??

[/QUOTE]

absolutley GHTji, you brought mum and dad BTW first LOL and KN are being  cheated aren't they ?? Big smile

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by tvfan1401

*Sigh*!! I did not discuss any one else here too !! Cry I am not saying Romance is wrong!! only romance and your comment that KN's  Mum and Dad's problems are not theirs, I was objecting to!! (n suju was objectin 2 discussing abt karan's mama n papa n da kN thread n wt she exactly said was dat she was nt interested n karan's mama n papa so dsnt wanna talk abt themBig smile)

GHTfanji you are misinterperting what I am trying to convey !! Cry the other characters were not brought in at all !! it was in the other post where these names were mentioned !! (ok KN means karan nandini ..so jst bcz karan's mama n papa s related 2 him ts nt a must dat da KN fans be interested n them @all naEmbarrassed)

My innocent question was : the episode as shown yesterday was  KN appeared to have misjudged the situation. (no ts nt misjudjed..ts jst dat da few people on board here so far except ritu di was nt @all interested n talking abt anythn other than kn romance..may be we r a stupid pea brained ltl bunch f idiots..bt dats wt we r lykWink..we only wanna see KN romance..nothing else @allBig smile)

All I wanted to know were some honest views on it !!  and this  being a KN topic felt it was appropriate to discuss it here.  and not as most of you percieve that I come here to create a fight.(u can surely hav da benefit f da doubt until more evidence comes thru after a thorough investigationTongue..after all u r da scientistWink) Yes it is a known fact that I am not a KN supporter and I am not ashamed to admit it either!!  (ROFL kk i knw..no need 2 tellTongue)

*Deep sigh again* !! why cant we discuss this issue with more openness instead of pushing it under the carpet !!(thr s a teeny teeny problem here..may be im tlking only abt myself..bt da thn s my mom s pretty mad @ me spending da whole day infront f da pc n has nw restricted da tm i cum online..so i personally consider every second i spend discussing anythn other dan da hot sizzling romance f my KN jaanus as a wasteTongue) and turn these insane  soaps into sane ones ( wonder how though Wink Ekta's  soaps are getting more and more illogical and unreal with every passing moment )

Karan in KSBKBT is a business magnate and a very shrewd guy ,  and some one of his calibre and business acumen  in this instance unable to gauge the fake tulsi ?? (i realy dnt knw cz i gave up reading even da kyunki written update abt 2 weeks backBig smile..so i dnt hav any idea as 2 wts happenning n nt gonna 2 be bothered @allLOL)

An one more thing GHTji (im proud f my darling suju tooEmbarrassed) I am  impressed on your stand and unlike in earlier cases   , instead of another  of KN topics beign locked.  we are continuing in a very civilised manner our respective POV. (yaah im glad abt dat tooBig smile)

No yellow slip has been issued and the mods too must be enjoying our discussion as all of us except one person who asked me to refrain from coming here ( and which I notice has been subsequently edited)  are all following the stipulated rules  laid out !! aren't we ?? (dat 1 person dnt come online 4 abt 4 days when da fights were on n had no idea abt da new rules..bt nw she knows abt da rules..so she corrected her supposed mistake after datBig smile..so t actualy wasnt her fault as she had no idea dat da rules have changedEmbarrassed)

So looking forward to more discussion on not only this issue but on many more !!  (well many more s promising..bt alas as 4 dis mama papa n karan issue im nt having anythn 2 du wth t nt nw nt ever cz i jst dnt lyk da issue @all n wanna see only KN romanceeeeeeeeEmbarrassed)

Good luck (thanx)

DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Okay I am a hard core Karan fan and I even cant defend him with his behavour yesterday. COme on yarr. He acted as a complete gullible, mama's boy who did not know any better. He needs to use his brain and think: Has Shobha ever accussed any one before? Has Shobha ever accused the mom before? Has Shobha even ever tried to intefere with the family problems? To my understading, the answers is no in all situations. So how can he be a complete jerk? He whould have said okay lets think this over with everything that is happening, reason it and then make the decision about the property. But noooooooo
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged

PS wow!! Clap well replied
you did not address my point on how to turn insanity into sanity  Big smile
as for investigation here we need a judicial one  Wink rather than a scientific one!!

Sciethifically all of are fools as all our brains have to be dead to be discussing KN in KSBKBT!!

you may be allocated a fixed time to be on IF, but I was addressing my questions to all KN fans  and not to any one in particular !!
anyways since you do not even read the updates, Here I am updating you in a nut shell on yesterdays episode:
KN are being taken for a ride by fake Tulsi
Cry 

time to stop romancing for a wee bit  isnt it ??  before they are out on streets again Tongue

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

aww Sunu thanx for explainning and clarrifying it yaarHug
waise Sunu,we r all set to make a new story with KN ,it will be rapchik passionate romantic lovestory,what say sweety???

i knw yaar..ts an awsome idea..n no thanx needed sweetyHug  ..anywa i thnk even medhu s planing n dat 4 a long tmLOL..she told me once while we were chatting n messenger..bt yaar i wont be able 2 chat much 2day..im n da middle f a big wrk...n suju i'll tell u abt t latr k..u'll lyk t..bt cant discuss here n im running out f tmEmbarrassed

gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i dont think karan nandini's reaction was any thing diff or shocking as per the chr they play they do play a completely blind after tulsi maa ! uptil now b4 this trach chnged and jhi was real tulsi every thing happ tht was sure tht she is tulsi so its obv come wht may nk wont bel shoba over night !
gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged

no ways ! i guess if theyhave to comeon read thx to script writers they will come what may so nk 's romance should be shown  cuz thats the only thing left for us to watch in this serail :)

nk's romnace has got nthg to do with their condition plus they have devoted themselves after this family and thst mre then enuf !

QUOTE=muscleprotein]

PS wow!! Clap well replied
you did not address my point on how to turn insanity into sanity  Big smile
as for investigation here we need a judicial one  Wink rather than a scientific one!!

Sciethifically all of are fools as all our brains have to be dead to be discussing KN in KSBKBT!!

you may be allocated a fixed time to be on IF, but I was addressing my questions to all KN fans  and not to any one in particular !!
anyways since you do not even read the updates, Here I am updating you in a nut shell on yesterdays episode:
KN are being taken for a ride by fake Tulsi
Cry 

time to stop romancing for a wee bit  isnt it ??  before they are out on streets again Tongue

[/QUOTE]
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=gHT_BEST]

no ways ! i guess if theyhave to comeon read thx to script writers they will come what may so nk 's romance should be shown  cuz thats the only thing left for us to watch in this serail :) even KN beilveing Juhi is part of scripte, glad you see it now LOL

nk's romnace has got nthg to do with their condition plus they have devoted themselves after this family and thst mre then enuf ! they wil get very hungry and weak and hten oops !! they cannot romance if they dont eat !! thsi si subject to K signing away the  property papers!! Wink

Go to top