Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 23)

dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Originally posted by dishu

Originally posted by muscleprotein

sorry to interject and disturb the dream world!!
but what are your views on KN's reactions to Shobha and convincing her about fake Tulsi in the episode of KSBKBT on thursday 22 may
heylo..sorry i dont watch kyunki any more so cant comment...ipl is much more intresting dan dis current track..Wink

He he same here re Dishu,didn't watch yesterday kyunki,when they were showing KN my mom called me,i just saw glimpsess of Cuties:)

same here i watch match in my room..and i tell my granny dan wen kn scenes will come call me pls..haha so wen ever dere is a glimpse of kn..my granny calls me..otherwise i dont watch it..Tongue

ghtmakeSonuLIVE Goldie
ghtmakeSonuLIVE
ghtmakeSonuLIVE

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged

but what are your views on KN's reactions to Shobha and convincing her about fake Tulsi in the episode of KSBKBT on thursday 22 may

I didn't watch the epi, but read the updated shortly. But though I don't wish 2 reply u, not bcoz I don't saw the epi, but bcoz its not allowed 2 discuss much more about others in KN's sticky. Otherwise, v vll land in2 trouble.

Edited by heartyluv4myght - 23 May 2008 at 7:11am
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged

heylo..sorry i dont watch kyunki any more so cant comment...ipl is much more intresting dan dis current track..Wink

I too normally dont but started watching it from 20th again,as Although I agree the story is generally dumb would like to see how Karan and Nandini react when htey see the real Tulsi

What about ohters , any one watched yesterdays episode ?

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Sonu, you will definity land in trouble. Why do you need to use such big fonts LOL ..I am old, but not blind..I can read small fonts also Wink

Regarding your reply to Tashan and other stories, TV and films are entirely different mediums....and without good story, be it serial or movie, no matter how good actors are and how good chemistry , physics is....it'll flop
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by heartyluv4myght

I didn't watch the epi, but read the updated shortly. But though I don't wish 2 reply u, not bcoz I don't saw the epi, but bcoz its not allowed 2 discuss much more about others in KN's sticky. Otherwise, v vll land in2 trouble.

YOU don t have to discuss the episode, my question was KN's reaction in yestsrdays episode whcih  is very related   

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

He he same here re Dishu,didn't watch yesterday kyunki,when they were showing KN my mom called me,i just saw glimpsess of Cuties:)

same here i watch match in my room..and i tell my granny dan wen kn scenes will come call me pls..haha so wen ever dere is a glimpse of kn..my granny calls me..otherwise i dont watch it..Tongue

I am Confused but KN had a very major role in yesterdays episode!!

ghtmakeSonuLIVE Goldie
ghtmakeSonuLIVE
ghtmakeSonuLIVE

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Sonu, you will definity land in trouble. Why do you need to use such big fonts LOL ..I am old, but not blind..I can read small fonts also Wink

Regarding your reply to Tashan and other stories, TV and films are entirely different mediums....and without good story, be it serial or movie, no matter how good actors are and how good chemistry , physics is....it'll flop

OK! But is there any probs in using big fonts? I didn't use it bcoz I think u can't read it.
ghtmakeSonuLIVE Goldie
ghtmakeSonuLIVE
ghtmakeSonuLIVE

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by heartyluv4myght

sorry to interject and disturb the dream world!! but what are your views on KN's reactions to Shobha and convincing her about fake Tulsi in the episode of KSBKBT on thursday 22 may

YOU don t have to discuss the episode, my question was KN's reactionin yestsrdays episode whcih is very related

Related, but not 2 this sticky!

Go to top