Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Look baccha...all I am saying is that "karan is upto something and he will dramatically expose Juhi" . I am talking about teh character and have NOT broken any rule....

Regarding the charity comment....some people posted this somewhere and plegded never to return here and I am welcomning them back...what is so wrong here? I am not breaking any rule..... πŸ˜›

Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

Ritu , the only thing is this tht we r here to support "NK" , in wht ever situation be it any post any where .

Prove that my comment that Karan will expose Juhi and he is acting to mistrust shobha is "Anti-NK"...Prove it or report meπŸ˜‰

gHT_BEST thumbnail
well the entire virani clan are bunch of natankis why name karan just ! and abt pledging when its comes abt nk or the actors it dosnt matter where we are be it ANY WHERE . hope this satisfies yr quieries !
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
How can I name all the character who are nautankis if this post is only for NK πŸ˜‰ ...I got to follow rules na πŸ˜† .....I am sure that with great drama, Karan wud expose Juhi .....He is just fooling Juhi by taking her side....
gHT_BEST thumbnail
we care nthg about it ! karan can do any thing expose juhi or support her nandini karan together thst all we want and wait for . 😳 Edited by gHT_BEST - 15 years ago
gHT_BEST thumbnail
πŸ˜†oh QUOTE=gaurihiten fan]may be,ho sakta hain,bt not to mention juhi's name as it thread for abT KN na,and we hav to follow the rules,right Di?? πŸ˜‰ [/QUOTE]
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Edited : Karan will expose the imposter mommy dramatically...now rulez are OKies I guess πŸ˜†
muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

[

i knwww yaar,anyways we really dn't car abt this bt KN,hoping to see some scens of KN in monday atleast:)

there were plenty of KN scenes even on Thursday dear !! arguing with Shobha, begging with te fake Tulsi not to leave etc. ( lest you did  not watch the episode or read the update)

let us all wish for your sake that K with advice from N does not sign away the property  papers on Monday πŸ˜•

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Moderator's Note:
Members are now being warned. Some of you are straying away from the KN discussion and bringing others into it. Dev Team will not entertain such behaviour.

Stick to KN discussion here. Not their fans.

dishu thumbnail
thanks for the reminder..πŸ˜›