Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 22)

dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

awwwww so sweet of u suju..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedyep the whole focus on kn  only..i wont show any other scenes....some members will be dere who will support karan nandini..no villians nothingWink..
i think not only ME but we all kn fans can become a gr8 writer..much better dan the current ones..cuz we know wat ppl like..
see dmg is such a big hit cuz ppl love armaan ridzie's love story and dats wat the youth wants to see..
dey dont want to see vamps and taking badla for 20 yrs ,,marrying 10 times lol...
[/QUOTE]

exactly Dishu,all we want is KN's lil cute nok-jhokes and romance,and it will be hot aahhh hum hain na hit karne ki liyeLOLEmbarrassedbt yaar ek arsa ho gaye KN ke romance dekhe huye,last romance we hav seen in kyunki of KN is they r calming down bhoomi and joydeep as that two were figting then KN ka shuru ho geya,haayee that was so cuteeeeeeee,dishu we want KN scens,i'm terribly missing their scensCry

[/QUOTE]i know dear..i miss dose scenes terribly...sometimes i feel lik breaking my tv wen dey show the same old stuff in kyunki..i dont even watch the show anymore..bas i watch thos old videos of kyunki jisme kn ke romantic cute scenes the..bas woh dekhkar hi santosh karna padta hai..Cry

dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heartyluv4myght

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Sonu yaar......eh family type of audience don't like "hot-sizzling love-lapata"......Even Tashan flopped LOL .....

Sujata, good idea....you all produce a soap of your own.....lekin if u need external feedback....come to me Wink

OH! then y don't even films have saas bahu stories? Then y do Jab we met, OSO, Kaho naa pyaar hai, etc got hit? Even they would b having saas bahu storyline 2 get hit! Y did they have sizzling romance?
wow well said sonuClap
dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dishu

Dishu balaji ko chor we will create a new soap aapna own,means sab GHT fans milkar will create a new young story with KN,what say yaar???i'm sure our soap will be big hit with KN and if we r gonna make our new soap to aapne pass writers bahut hain including u darling:)

wowie wowie..suju gr8888888 concept yaar...we should really produce a soap and ofcourse wid kn as a lead pair...and the show will be full of ROMANCE..
AS SONU SAID YEA THE ROMANTIC LOVE STORIES R IN REAL DEMAND NOW..CUZ THE YOUTH LOVES IT...saas bahu shows ka zamana gaya
and ritu tashan was a flop cuz dere was no story in the film..we will make it filmy and will give twist and turns too..but our couple will always be togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i knwwwwwwwwwwwwww darling and in our story there will be nothing serious,it will be a pure passionate lovestory offcourse with our KN where we will show hw they meet,in their first meeting they didn't like each other,then hw they started to feel for each other,hw they fall in love,then their proposals,marriage,their hot passionate romance with KN hottttttt sizzilingchemistry,awwww i'm loving it yaar,i'm simply loving it:)

omg i m lost in my dreams...i can actually imagine all these scenes...deir hug,dier cute nok jhonk,deir marriage,deir love confession..
mujhe kutumb ki yaad aa gayiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ishimukh Goldie
ishimukh
ishimukh

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged

edited

Edited by ishimukh - 23 May 2008 at 6:59am
dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:48am | IP Logged

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow Sonu,what an idea kaisa hoga if we will make jab we met 2 with KN,kya bolti hain dishu??Wink
jab we met is my second fav after ddlj..
n wen i watching the movie wid frenz..i was lik telling dem only one couple can do the justice wid dis awesome love story and its only KN..the whole magic of jab we met shuld be created on tv and the lead pair shuld be karan nandini..i m sure dey will do a better job dan shahid kareena..
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
sorry to interject and disturb the dream world!!
but what are your views on KN's reactions to Shobha and convincing her about fake Tulsi in the episode of KSBKBT on thursday 22 may
ghtmakeSonuLIVE Goldie
ghtmakeSonuLIVE
ghtmakeSonuLIVE

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow Sonu,what an idea kaisa hoga if we will make jab we met 2 with KN,kya bolti hain dishu??Wink

Arrey ur idea is rocking! V vll make Jab we met with KN, n let Ritudi make it with Tulsi n her betas n her bahus(Not KN).
dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

sorry to interject and disturb the dream world!!
but what are your views on KN's reactions to Shobha and convincing her about fake Tulsi in the episode of KSBKBT on thursday 22 may
heylo..sorry i dont watch kyunki any more so cant comment...ipl is much more intresting dan dis current track..Wink

Go to top