Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 21)

ghtmakeSonuLIVE Goldie
ghtmakeSonuLIVE
ghtmakeSonuLIVE

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Mereko bully kar reheo ho tum sab milkar Cry Cry LOL

For Kyunki 2, I want the same good-old kitchen politics in focus. Saas-Bahu tug-of-war, Dever-bhabhi nok-jhok....ekdum Sooraj Badjtya type of family with lots of twists and turns....less number of characters, more focus on story, without plastic surgeries and unreal Super-bahus.....

Dishu, you won't get a job in Balaji....I bet my life LOL ..not with that idea of yours Wink

OH! Then lets try! But Ritudi, its romance in demand now a days. Kyunki has changed now, only not the name. If there was no need 4 romance, n only kitchen politics would have worked, then y would Ekta show hot n sizzling romance of KN?

ghtmakeSonuLIVE Goldie
ghtmakeSonuLIVE
ghtmakeSonuLIVE

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Dishu balaji ko chor we will create a new soap aapna own,means sab GHT fans milkar will create a new young story with KN,what say yaar???i'm sure our soap will be big hit with KN and if we r gonna make our new soap to aapne pass writers bahut hain including u darling:)

Even I wanna b the writer.
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Sonu yaar......eh family type of audience don't like "hot-sizzling love-lapata"......Even Tashan flopped LOL .....

Sujata, good idea....you all produce a soap of your own.....lekin if u need external feedback....come to me Wink
ghtmakeSonuLIVE Goldie
ghtmakeSonuLIVE
ghtmakeSonuLIVE

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Mereko bully kar reheo ho tum sab milkar Cry Cry LOL For Kyunki 2, I want the same good-old kitchen politics in focus. Saas-Bahu tug-of-war, Dever-bhabhi nok-jhok....ekdum Sooraj Badjtya type of family with lots of twists and turns....less number of characters, more focus on story, without plastic surgeries and unreal Super-bahus..... Dishu, you won't get a job in Balaji....I bet my life LOL ..not with that idea of yours Wink

sorry Di bt i dn't think ur idea will work bcoz sunkar hi kitna boring lag raha hainLOL,i loved Disha's idea,HOT ROMANCE WITH KN...ahh sunkar bhi kitna aacha lag raha hain,LOLEmbarrassedannd hum sab aapko target nahi bana rahe hain kasam seCry

Chodo naa yaar! Non ght fans kuch aur hi sochenge! Unhe Kyunki 2 banane do, hum apna show banate hain!
anju26 Goldie
anju26
anju26

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Dishu balaji ko chor we will create a new soap aapna own,means sab GHT fans milkar will create a new young story with KN,what say yaar???i'm sure our soap will be big hit with KN and if we r gonna make our new soap to aapne pass writers bahut hain including u darling:)
excellent idea sujataSmile
dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged

wowie wowie..suju gr8888888 concept yaar...we should really produce a soap and ofcourse wid kn as a lead pair...and the show will be full of ROMANCE..
AS SONU SAID YEA THE ROMANTIC LOVE STORIES R IN REAL DEMAND NOW..CUZ THE YOUTH LOVES IT...saas bahu shows ka zamana gaya
and ritu tashan was a flop cuz dere was no story in the film..we will make it filmy and will give twist and turns too..but our couple will always be togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heartyluv4myght

Even I wanna b the writer.
yep we all kn fans will handle the show..EmbarrassedWink
ghtmakeSonuLIVE Goldie
ghtmakeSonuLIVE
ghtmakeSonuLIVE

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Sonu yaar......eh family type of audience don't like "hot-sizzling love-lapata"......Even Tashan flopped LOL .....

Sujata, good idea....you all produce a soap of your own.....lekin if u need external feedback....come to me Wink

OH! then y don't even films have saas bahu stories? Then y do Jab we met, OSO, Kaho naa pyaar hai, etc got hit? Even they would b having saas bahu storyline 2 get hit! Y did they have sizzling romance?

Edited by heartyluv4myght - 23 May 2008 at 6:42am

Go to top