Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 144)

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Originally posted by gHT_BEST

and this is a NK FANCLUB lets NOT bring other chrs here even the ones who r dead or alive !

If NK topics can be posted all over the forums lately, just a mention of other characters even in assoiciation with NK is not welcome?  Thats pretty hypocritic ain it?  Unhappy
ya u can every char is association with kn we know that bc they r sooooooooo very popular na who can beat them ............Smile i am glad people loves to talk abotu them n their associations with others .................in drama they have many association thats why u cant ignore them ........even i love to talk about their association but we kn fans never aloow to do that whyyyyyyyyyy...can u ans me that ........even we r not allow to take their names whyyyyyyyyyyySmile

DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged

WELLTHTS wht u think , nk's tarck isnt back properly wait n watch ! and keeps others out of nk fan club
thanks

Wow!  Indirectly telling people to stay away from this thread.  NK are part of the show and any member of this forum should be able to visit the nk club.  Dont you think?  Big smile
DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehru1984

and this is a NK FANCLUB lets NOT bring other chrs here even the ones who r dead or alive !

If NK topics can be posted all over the forums lately, just a mention of other characters even in assoiciation with NK is not welcome?  Thats pretty hypocritic ain it?  Unhappy
ya u can every char is association with kn we know that bc they r sooooooooo very popular na who can beat them ............Smile i am glad people loves to talk abotu them n their associations with others .................in drama they have many association thats why u cant ignore them ........even i love to talk about their association but we kn fans never aloow to do that whyyyyyyyyyy...can u ans me that ........even we r not allow to take their names whyyyyyyyyyyySmile

Can I answer you what sweetie?
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muscleprotein

oh i think u always r in funny mood lata jee .......let ur funny thoughts keep away frm this forum plzz .........
'laugh and the world will laugh with you Mehruji, Cry and one will be left to cry alone ' said a wise man!!
so am glad to note that you recognies that I see the lighter side of things !!
one last thing: every member has a right to every forum!
be it even the KN forum  and the luv paradise!!
luv paradise should only have feel good factor , be it KN or anyone else too !!
ya ya u can come i onyl laugh on one char in this serial .....LOL

and i only cry n smile for the two my loveble chars kn ..........soo i happy with them ...........Smile
I completely respect your views Mehruji,  you are entitled to your opinion !!
 the only difference being I do not take any fictional character seriously!!  be it KN with whom you cry and smile or the other one and only  character whom you laugh at !!
and back to luv paradise before we get hauled up for chatting  Ekta does not seem to believe in it!!
*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged

WELLTHTS wht u think , nk's tarck isnt back properly wait n watch ! and keeps others out of nk fan club
thanks

Wow!  Indirectly telling people to stay away from this thread.  NK are part of the show and any member of this forum should be able to visit the nk club.  Dont you think?  Big smile

Agree with u Neha ben...
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged
ok u all r welcome ...........soo that we r also use others chars names now ...........good ..anyway u all r welcome .....here bc we only talk about kn here so that nopw we can talk about kn in association with others toooo ............
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Mehru yaar come on yahoo..im soo boredddddddddd around here...Sleepy
DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged

ok u all r welcome ...........soo that we r also use others chars names now ...........good ..anyway u all r welcome .....here bc we only talk about kn here so that nopw we can talk about kn in association with others toooo ............

Before you misunderstand me, I asked you and you did not answer.  Anyway, what I was saying regarding association is Lata said Nandini getting help from Ansh concerning the new story line.  Dont put words in my mouth.  The rule still applies.  We can not talk anyone but NK here.  I have seen lots of you mention other characters in this thread.  Check the replies below.  Dont you associate those chars with NK then?  You already do it, so I dont know what you mean. 

Originally posted by jashajasha

in yesterday's (29th aug) SBS there was a feature of C-comapany......they showed the old footage of  shoooting sequence ofguest appearence of gauri-hiten with other TV stars,where hiten is talking with mithun and gauri is standing next to hiten smiling......they asked GHT that what do they feel about ekta acting in this film too.......GHT were standing very close to each other and hiten said that ..he's really looking forward to see ekta on screen..gauri said that ekta is a very good actress so hiten said ya and that's we are dying to see her act in C-comapny   gauri wore a black mini with a red top,she had draped a red stole and hiten wore black tshirt with black coat....gauri's hair were short and hiten had a light stubble..... they were just shown once or twice only needless to say that they looked too gud as alwaysEmbarrassed

Originally posted by samddu

Here are some kn videos for u all:

5)kn discuss about kt's rape:

8)nandini supports kt:

9)nandini vs trupti:

10)nandini slaps eklavya:

11)bhoomi insults nandini:

12)nandini sees eklavya:

15)nandini tanya:

16)nandini tells the truth about asim:

18)tulsi stops nandini:

19)nandini advices laksh: