Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 144)

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fiasco

but i want to see nandini there with him  too
But Nandini is running away from him  isnt she ??Confused

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 02 September 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
                                         WISH YOU ALLHug                                     A VERY HAPPYEmbarrassed AND BLESSEDEmbarrassed                                           GANESH  CHATURTHI
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

it is just a stupid twist we know that why nandani is doign this ...........karan will come to know soon ..............Smile
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehru1984

it is just a stupid twist we know that why nandani is doign this ...........karan will come to know soon ..............Smile
Hope Nandni is not getting Ansh's help now!!Confused One never knows with Ekta she is capable ot twisting thetale however she pleases LOL
waht say you??
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehru1984

Hope Nandni is not getting Ansh's help now!!Confused One never knows with Ekta she is capable ot twisting thetale however she pleases LOL
waht say you??
now how can ansh come in this whole story ............bc u know that who  ll be behind all this ...........if ansh have to come then he would been there before in kyunki soo no use of him now ...lets c what happens further .........n c karan n nandani relation is pure they know what they r doing .....if nandani is hiding somethign then its really big...........bc last time too when karan n nandani weddign would took place there was someoe behind nandani blackmailign her soooooooooooo............Smile i hope karan will find out soon he will bc he cant c nandani in pain ...........Embarrassed

Edited by Mehru1984 - 03 September 2008 at 6:55am
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
nandani is the one character i admire always ........she has suffers alot in her life n if her son is misisng bc of someone we know that then its good story to move fwd .............Smile 
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged

now how can ansh come in this whole story ............bc u know that who  ll be behind all this ...........if ansh have to come then he would been there before in kyunki soo no use of him now ...lets c what happens further ........
I am only speculating !!  If the viewership of KSBKBT will go up with re-introduction of Ansh, Ekta will definitely go for it  and is very capable fo doing it too!! I will not be surprised at this new turn of events LOL!!
.n c karan n nandani relation is pure they know what they r doing ..... alas!!  everyone does not think the same, including the producer nor Ansh Tongue
if nandani is hiding somethign then its really big........... she is always hiding things !! poor thing cannot take even her husband into confidence
bc last time too when karan n nandani weddign would took place there was someoe behind nandani blackmailign her soooooooooooo............Smile nandini must not succumb to Blackmails. 
 i hope karan will find out soon he will bc he cant c nandani in pain ...........Embarrassed  I am sure he will see it but hope it is not too late
[/QUOTE]

gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
nandini is the only chr who is the purest ! she sacrificed for her relations and even now wht ever she is doing has some thing to do with her and karan's son and his life !
As far as not taking karan in confidence well oh well if she is blackmailed she isnt silly to go against it and put lifes on risks as it is the VAMPS and -ve shades r larger than life in kyunki so poor herione slike nandini , ganga or tulsi have to just suffer for some time .

Go to top