Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

   
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 144)

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 8491

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Originally posted by gHT_BEST

and this is a NK FANCLUB lets NOT bring other chrs here even the ones who r dead or alive !
 
 
If NK topics can be posted all over the forums lately, just a mention of other characters even in assoiciation with NK is not welcome?  Thats pretty hypocritic ain it?  Unhappy
ya u can every char is association with kn we know that bc they r sooooooooo very popular na who can beat them ............Smile i am glad people loves to talk abotu them n their associations with others .................in drama they have many association thats why u cant ignore them ........even i love to talk about their association but we kn fans never aloow to do that whyyyyyyyyyy...can u ans me that ........even we r not allow to take their names whyyyyyyyyyyySmile

DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Joined: 24 October 2005
Posts: 6084

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gHT_BEST

WELLTHTS wht u think , nk's tarck isnt back properly wait n watch ! and keeps others out of nk fan club
thanks
 
Wow!  Indirectly telling people to stay away from this thread.  NK are part of the show and any member of this forum should be able to visit the nk club.  Dont you think?  Big smile
DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Joined: 24 October 2005
Posts: 6084

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehru1984

Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Originally posted by gHT_BEST

and this is a NK FANCLUB lets NOT bring other chrs here even the ones who r dead or alive !
 
 
If NK topics can be posted all over the forums lately, just a mention of other characters even in assoiciation with NK is not welcome?  Thats pretty hypocritic ain it?  Unhappy
ya u can every char is association with kn we know that bc they r sooooooooo very popular na who can beat them ............Smile i am glad people loves to talk abotu them n their associations with others .................in drama they have many association thats why u cant ignore them ........even i love to talk about their association but we kn fans never aloow to do that whyyyyyyyyyy...can u ans me that ........even we r not allow to take their names whyyyyyyyyyyySmile
 
Can I answer you what sweetie?
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Joined: 04 February 2005
Posts: 7506

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehru1984

Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by Mehru1984

oh i think u always r in funny mood lata jee .......let ur funny thoughts keep away frm this forum plzz .........
'laugh and the world will laugh with you Mehruji, Cry and one will be left to cry alone ' said a wise man!!
so am glad to note that you recognies that I see the lighter side of things !!
one last thing: every member has a right to every forum!
be it even the KN forum  and the luv paradise!!
luv paradise should only have feel good factor , be it KN or anyone else too !!
ya ya u can come i onyl laugh on one char in this serial .....LOL
 
and i only cry n smile for the two my loveble chars kn ..........soo i happy with them ...........Smile
I completely respect your views Mehruji,  you are entitled to your opinion !!
 the only difference being I do not take any fictional character seriously!!  be it KN with whom you cry and smile or the other one and only  character whom you laugh at !!
and back to luv paradise before we get hauled up for chatting  Ekta does not seem to believe in it!!
*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Joined: 24 April 2006
Posts: 9887

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Originally posted by gHT_BEST

WELLTHTS wht u think , nk's tarck isnt back properly wait n watch ! and keeps others out of nk fan club
thanks
 
Wow!  Indirectly telling people to stay away from this thread.  NK are part of the show and any member of this forum should be able to visit the nk club.  Dont you think?  Big smile
 
Agree with u Neha ben...
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 8491

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged
ok u all r welcome ...........soo that we r also use others chars names now ...........good ..anyway u all r welcome .....here bc we only talk about kn here so that nopw we can talk about kn in association with others toooo ............
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 48998

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Mehru yaar come on yahoo..im soo boredddddddddd around here...Sleepy
DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Joined: 24 October 2005
Posts: 6084

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehru1984

ok u all r welcome ...........soo that we r also use others chars names now ...........good ..anyway u all r welcome .....here bc we only talk about kn here so that nopw we can talk about kn in association with others toooo ............
 
 
 
 
Before you misunderstand me, I asked you and you did not answer.  Anyway, what I was saying regarding association is Lata said Nandini getting help from Ansh concerning the new story line.  Dont put words in my mouth.  The rule still applies.  We can not talk anyone but NK here.  I have seen lots of you mention other characters in this thread.  Check the replies below.  Dont you associate those chars with NK then?  You already do it, so I dont know what you mean. 
 
 
Originally posted by jashajasha

in yesterday's (29th aug) SBS there was a feature of C-comapany......they showed the old footage of  shoooting sequence ofguest appearence of gauri-hiten with other TV stars,where hiten is talking with mithun and gauri is standing next to hiten smiling......they asked GHT that what do they feel about ekta acting in this film too.......GHT were standing very close to each other and hiten said that ..he's really looking forward to see ekta on screen..gauri said that ekta is a very good actress so hiten said ya and that's we are dying to see her act in C-comapny   gauri wore a black mini with a red top,she had draped a red stole and hiten wore black tshirt with black coat....gauri's hair were short and hiten had a light stubble..... they were just shown once or twice only needless to say that they looked too gud as alwaysEmbarrassed
 
Originally posted by samddu

   Here are some kn videos for u all:
    
5)kn discuss about kt's rape:
 
 
8)nandini supports kt:
 
9)nandini vs trupti:
 
10)nandini slaps eklavya:
 
11)bhoomi insults nandini:
 
12)nandini sees eklavya:
 
 
 
15)nandini tanya:
 
16)nandini tells the truth about asim:
 
18)tulsi stops nandini:
 
19)nandini advices laksh:
 
21)kn flashback+tanya death:
 
22)karan-nandini & mihir-tulsi:
 
23)nandini-ganga & nandini-karan:
 
24)tanya finds nandini unconscious:
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KARANANDINI PARADISE OF LOVE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87

Author: princessunara   Replies: 689   Views: 34805

princessunara 689 34805 05 December 2008 at 5:21am by Wazupp
~KaRaNanDiNi~TrIbUte To An EtErNaL JoUrNeY oF LuV

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: princessunara   Replies: 625   Views: 30656

princessunara 625 30656 03 December 2008 at 11:15am by princessunara
Ekta and kyunki team reunite karanandini

Author: lakshmi s   Replies: 7   Views: 1271

lakshmi s 7 1271 26 February 2007 at 9:59am by rahat_fahad8
the misunderstanding between karanandini

Author: njoylife   Replies: 6   Views: 930

njoylife 6 930 16 February 2007 at 8:45am by mini_nee
kt lakshya story resembles to karanandini

Author: njoylife   Replies: 1   Views: 767

njoylife 1 767 11 January 2007 at 5:41pm by |Persephone|

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index