Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 127)

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehru1984

ya lovely diekhii i ma back scens r back Smile
yeah.

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yaar we want more is time agar kn gayab howay tuwe ll nto tolerate ...............
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

ohmygosh ohmygoshhhhhhhhhh...awwwwwww...t was awsomeeeeeeeeee...awwwwwww....i just watched da videooooooooooo....StarDay DreamingDay Dreaming

awwwwwwww...that cutieeeeeee scene..awwwwww....both f them sitting n dat bench togetherPartylooking at the moon...Day Dreamingawwwwww.....t was beautifullllllll...i just luveddddddddd it...awwww...Day Dreaming

but i felt like crying when they showed that scene of Nandini imagining Parth  as a lil boy with her..that scene was so beautiful...nandini calling after Parth n Karan coming n talking..t was so bitter sweet..makes me so sad for what she has missed all her life..Crybut when she absentmindedly calls for her son..the way karan consoles her was soo touching..Embarrassed(u know in that scene..gauri is having her natural hair..like n LRL..she looks sooo pretty n karan too n dat white kurta shirt...aww...Day Dreaming)
n when nandini s cold the way karan wraps his coat around her..awww...n then nandz snuggling closer to him..awww....n then karan removing his specs n both f them keeping their  heads together n falling asleepDay Dreaming..awwwwwwwwwww....just luvedddddddd it luved it luved ittttttttttt.....

now comes the cutieeeeeee partttttttt...awww...that rain scene....haha...i adored it..both waking up n its raining..n karan pulling nanidni's leg n she's cutieeeeeeee..da way she sprinkles water n Karan from the rain...LOL
n awww...n da end Karan wishing thinking that may i always see a smile n ur face n abt meeting thr son..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...that scene was heavenlyyyyyyDay Dreaming

the videos

srgclub Senior Member
srgclub
srgclub

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
WOWWW , AWESUM SCENES !! THOSE ALLOWED SOM SORT OF RELIEF FOR ME FROM THE CURRENT TRACK OF VAIDEHI !! KN ROCK AGAIN AND WILL DO SO FOREVERRRRR !! THE DIALOGUES WERE YUMMILY ROMANTIC AND THE BEAUTIFUL VOICE OF K.K WITH BEETE LAMHEIN SUITED THEM !! TRULY EXCEPTIONAL !!Day Dreaming
Wazupp IF-Rockerz
Wazupp
Wazupp

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
DancingToday's episode was MINDBLOWING my janu

LOOKED SOO HOT Heart
fiasco Senior Member
fiasco
fiasco

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
wow they look too good
rheamalhotra123 Senior Member
rheamalhotra123
rheamalhotra123

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

The best thing was that the episode started with them.I loved it! I was hoping the whole episode wld have their romantic scenes only!I loved the scenes!Their cher-char with each other is so cute!

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
yesterday's 'kyunki was a treat for all GHT fansEmbarrassed......3lovely scenes of KN in one episodeClap.......i loved all the scenes especially the one where nandini and karan were shown with parthDay Dreaming......it would have been really nice if only  instead of  being shown parents of grown ups KN should have been shown having more interaction with their kids when they were youngDay Dreaming

Edited by jashajasha - 04 August 2008 at 10:09pm

Go to top