Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread (Page 11)

PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by princessunara

to me nandini looks older !! Ouch !!

lata im politely asking u will u pls try nt 2 provoke a war n between da members again.cz dis thread s dedicated 2 KN lovers..n ts 2 discuss nice things abt them..nt 2 KN dislykers..so unless u can say anythn nice abt them will u pls refrain 4m participating cz dats wt da moderators hav requested da members 2 do..Big smile

sorry PS, why am I always regarded as beign provocative whenever I express my views , I felt nandini looked older than karan in that picture that is all,

By now you must have realised that I am  here for fun and definitley not for fights Confused

To justify why I wrote that comment and this is just for you as I reckon you are fair and can appreciate others POV

To my eyes karan looked more boyish than waht I normally associate him as  , I presume so because in KSBKBT he is shown as an old man  with glasses etc whilst the women in hte same soap,  whatever age they play with exception of Tulsi and Baa are shown wearing spaghetti straps etc.

Why is my entry into this threaad regarded as if I am here to only create a war !! Cry 

here we are discussign two charcters and not the actors,  and on hindsight I should have reported the picture,  it is not from the serial at all is it ??

The ouchwas in anticipation of the violent reactions Cry

thanks and regards

BTW, that particular picture wasn't from KSBKBT, so it wasn't Nandini you were referring to, it was Gauri.

Plus it's not the first time the 'ouch' statement has been used, normally I see similar statements such as 'Ouch, I can see the brickbats flying' and even here you claim that you expected violent reactions. So please tell me is that not hurtful to us that you expect us to react violently beforehand, even though that may not be the case. So that's why it was considered provocative.

P.S I don't want to fight here, just explaining why that statement would have been considered out of place.

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Ohhh gawd!  Okay I cldnt help but put mah two cents in.  Listen< lata is talking about Nanidini not Gauri.  There is a fine line of character and actor and we all need to understand the diffrence.  MAjority of the time we all seem to sleep away from facts and we slide into a fictional world taht dun exist.  I am not creating any controversy here but trying to arbitrate.  Nandini does look pretty awkward with the hair style.  On the other hand Gauri looks astonishing as usual.  Wots da problem?  Please stop picking on each other yarr.   Ouch

what is there to arbitrate here Neha , I just expressed my views and anyway thanks for understanding my POV regarding Nandini and Karan,
Sorry for thinking aloud but can you please clarify if they are personal property of a few and all others who watch this show cannot express their views at all  Confused

cool_time Goldie
cool_time
cool_time

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
i'm simply fed up....same old stuff Ouch

the thread iz kn praising thread...no -ve comments..if u thought sooo plzz post it in a a diff topic not here...no criticism of kn allowed here Embarrassed hope i didn't hurt u muscleji Smile
PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged

lata im politely asking u will u pls try nt 2 provoke a war n between da members again.cz dis thread s dedicated 2 KN lovers..n ts 2 discuss nice things abt them..nt 2 KN dislykers..so unless u can say anythn nice abt them will u pls refrain 4m participating cz dats wt da moderators hav requested da members 2 do..Big smile

sorry PS, why am I always regarded as beign provocative whenever I express my views , I felt nandini looked older than karan in that picture that is all,

By now you must have realised that I am  here for fun and definitley not for fights Confused

To justify why I wrote that comment and this is just for you as I reckon you are fair and can appreciate others POV

To my eyes karan looked more boyish than waht I normally associate him as  , I presume so because in KSBKBT he is shown as an old man  with glasses etc whilst the women in hte same soap,  whatever age they play with exception of Tulsi and Baa are shown wearing spaghetti straps etc.

Why is my entry into this threaad regarded as if I am here to only create a war !! Cry 

here we are discussign two charcters and not the actors,  and on hindsight I should have reported the picture,  it is not from the serial at all is it ??

thanks and regards

Ohhh gawd!  Okay I cldnt help but put mah two cents in. 

Listen< lata is talking about Nanidini not Gauri.  There is a fine line of character and actor and we all need to understand the diffrence.  MAjority of the time we all seem to sleep away from facts and we slide into a fictional world taht dun exist.  I am not creating any controversy here but trying to arbitrate.  Nandini does look pretty awkward with the hair style.  On the other hand Gauri looks astonishing as usual.  Wots da problem?  Please stop picking on each other yarr.   Ouch

But that particular picture that she was referring to is outside KSBKBT, so it is actually Gauri that she is referring to. I also think all of us should differentiate between actors and characters and in that picture it was Gauri not Nandini, so that's probably why this issue has risen.
And my intention here is not to fight, just trying to clarify.
DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandali_

thanks and regards

BTW, that particular picture wasn't from KSBKBT, so it wasn't Nandini you were referring to, it was Gauri.

Plus it's not the first time the 'ouch' statement has been used, normally I see similar statements such as 'Ouch, I can see the brickbats flying' and even here you claim that you expected violent reactions. So please tell me is that not hurtful to us that you expect us to react violently beforehand, even though that may not be the case. So that's why it was considered provocative.

P.S I don't want to fight here, just explaining why that statement would have been considered out of place.

Sandali I respect you very much because of your style. You always come across as a clam yet try to express your self.  Therefore i am qupting you here.  I have seen many of your comments in many sections and feel that you are very patient.  Dont know if the statement you have mentioned has been used before or not but there is one thing for sure.  Actors are always gonna have critics.  If they respect them why cant the fans?  Just curious.

DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandali_

thanks and regards

Ohhh gawd!  Okay I cldnt help but put mah two cents in. 

Listen< lata is talking about Nanidini not Gauri.  There is a fine line of character and actor and we all need to understand the diffrence.  MAjority of the time we all seem to sleep away from facts and we slide into a fictional world taht dun exist.  I am not creating any controversy here but trying to arbitrate.  Nandini does look pretty awkward with the hair style.  On the other hand Gauri looks astonishing as usual.  Wots da problem?  Please stop picking on each other yarr.   Ouch

But that particular picture that she was referring to is outside KSBKBT, so it is actually Gauri that she is referring to. I also think all of us should differentiate between actors and characters and in that picture it was Gauri not Nandini, so that's probably why this issue has risen.
And my intention here is not to fight, just trying to clarify.

I undersatnd you are not trying to fight.  Please read my earlier comments.  Smile

gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
wish they win many more jodi awards for nk inshallah Embarrassed and as them tog inshallah

Edited by gHT_BEST - 22 May 2008 at 7:07am
dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
wats happening here??????
dis thread is for fans only....plz no critisizm of nandini karan here..

Go to top