Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotika20 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yesterday's 'kyunki was a treat for all GHT fans😳......3lovely scenes of KN in one episode👏.......i loved all the scenes especially the one where nandini and karan were shown with parth😍......it would have been really nice if only  instead of  being shown parents of grown ups KN should have been shown having more interaction with their kids when they were young😍 Edited by jashajasha - 15 years ago
cool_time thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kn scene waz fab....simply outstanding.........i waz jumping wid xcitement on seeing thoze cutie-cute scenes....aww!!!jyotika agree yaar.............yday epi waz a treat 4 kn fans..........they luked sooo yummy.......i wanna watch over & over again.........
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
today's episode was so boring KN showed just for 2 sec. Edited by adeela - 15 years ago
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
i really don't understand what KN are doing excatily, if mandira infrom them that parth is in st josphy orphanga why they runing behind nurse nina ***********************************************************
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is when u dont want that chars to eb shown properly ......afra
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wooweeeeeeeeeeee...YESTERDAY i watched da same epi three times on  tv...one at 10:30, other at 1 and da third at 3 am...i was awake the da whole night...such beautiful scenes❤️THIS IS HOW EVERY KYUNKI EPI SHOULD BE...CONGRATS to da creatives👏plz creatives and directors do not make shows without KN....every show should have these hot KN moments...plzz this da onli way to ur success👏
Edited by redhotght - 15 years ago
jyotika20 thumbnail
what are the writers of 'kyunki... doing????😔 didn't mandira say that parth was in an orphanage in poona so why have KN again gone to that nurse to make inquries about parth?????😕the writers again mislead us..this is just too much😔
ghtmakeSonuLIVE thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^Seems that our KN r in a gr8 romantic mood that they 4got what they had 2 do!😆😆
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaah KN r gettin more screen-space n more den dat sum luvey-dovey scene. whch i m luving it
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: heartyluv4myght

^^Seems that our KN r in a gr8 romantic mood that they 4got what they had 2 do!😆😆

ya we really dotn mind if they forget .......😉