Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV-14th thread - Page 96

srgclub thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Just chill dudes ~~ along with this disgusting Tripti and Vaidehi track (although some find it interesting) Ganga's spicy past will flame up in the coming episodes as Yash Tonk makes his entry as her ex-lover !! I think a few months will be reserved for Ganga's track although  we can still hope for KN scenes in between but I think there will be very few of them shown and we still have to wait for another 2-3 months or more  until we will be able to see KN and their son track in full flow !! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but today karan n nandani rock kyunki again .,................woww lovable scenes .............
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wooooooooooow in today's episode karan nandini's scenes were soooooooooooooooooo cute and they were looking so young and yummmy in flash back scene,gauri in her orignal short hair and hiten without spectacles.
Mehruhgt thumbnail
ya lovely diekhii i ma back scens r back 😊
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mehru1984

ya lovely diekhii i ma back scens r back 😊

yeah.
Mehruhgt thumbnail
yaar we want more is time agar kn gayab howay tuwe ll nto tolerate ...............
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

ohmygosh ohmygoshhhhhhhhhh...awwwwwww...t was awsomeeeeeeeeee...awwwwwww....i just watched da videooooooooooo....⭐️😍😍

awwwwwwww...that cutieeeeeee scene..awwwwww....both f them sitting n dat bench together🥳looking at the moon...😍awwwwww.....t was beautifullllllll...i just luveddddddddd it...awwww...😍

but i felt like crying when they showed that scene of Nandini imagining Parth  as a lil boy with her..that scene was so beautiful...nandini calling after Parth n Karan coming n talking..t was so bitter sweet..makes me so sad for what she has missed all her life..😭but when she absentmindedly calls for her son..the way karan consoles her was soo touching..😳(u know in that scene..gauri is having her natural hair..like n LRL..she looks sooo pretty n karan too n dat white kurta shirt...aww...😍)
n when nandini s cold the way karan wraps his coat around her..awww...n then nandz snuggling closer to him..awww....n then karan removing his specs n both f them keeping their  heads together n falling asleep😍..awwwwwwwwwww....just luvedddddddd it luved it luved ittttttttttt.....

now comes the cutieeeeeee partttttttt...awww...that rain scene....haha...i adored it..both waking up n its raining..n karan pulling nanidni's leg n she's cutieeeeeeee..da way she sprinkles water n Karan from the rain...😆
n awww...n da end Karan wishing thinking that may i always see a smile n ur face n abt meeting thr son..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...that scene was heavenlyyyyyy😍

the videos

Part 1
http://udesitv.net/media.php?code=165137598a700d39

Part 2
http://udesitv.net/media.php?code=16513983e24d330b

srgclub thumbnail
WOWWW , AWESUM SCENES !! THOSE ALLOWED SOM SORT OF RELIEF FOR ME FROM THE CURRENT TRACK OF VAIDEHI !! KN ROCK AGAIN AND WILL DO SO FOREVERRRRR !! THE DIALOGUES WERE YUMMILY ROMANTIC AND THE BEAUTIFUL VOICE OF K.K WITH BEETE LAMHEIN SUITED THEM !! TRULY EXCEPTIONAL !!😍
Wazupp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was MINDBLOWING my janu

LOOKED SOO HOT ❤️
rheamalhotra123 thumbnail

The best thing was that the episode started with them.I loved it! I was hoping the whole episode wld have their romantic scenes only!I loved the scenes!Their cher-char with each other is so cute!