BTW my janu looked cute in today's episode 😳
gHT_BEST thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hopefully we r gona get some scens today of nk 😛
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Alright KN fans and Non KN fans. From now on the ONLY thing that will be discussed in this thread are the scenes BETWEEN KN. Not scenes between Karan and Tulsi, Not scenes between Nandani and Bhommi or whomever else.

If you can't seem to discuss what's being asked then please don't bother posting in this thread.

Let the KN fans do the discussing of their favourites.

Swati thanx loadzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...cz we hav been trying 2 get thru dis message 4 ages..so da stepping n f da officials s greatly appreciated😳

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

hopefully we r gona get some scens today of nk 😛

yaah hopefully😛a lovely hug n sm teasing...aww...i realy wanna see smthn lyk dat 2day😳

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

Sunuuuuuuuuuuuuu same here,same here, a hug or teasing scens would be great,yesterday precap they did show our KN Cutiess,hopefully we will get to see some cute scens of KN todayyy:)

oh realy?dats grt suju...yeh nw i can get mah hopes s teeny bit up..cz 2day they'll show my jaanusss...mmwaahhhhhhh 2 themmmmmmm

blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh! ok then i will watch the epi 👏 for kn
cool_time thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hopefully we'll get 2 see sum kn scenes 2day... 😃 atleast we'll see them in da same frame..which didn't happen frm a long time.....
anju26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_time

hopefully we'll get 2 see sum kn scenes 2day... 😃 atleast we'll see them in da same frame..which didn't happen frm a long time.....

I agree wid u
ishimukh thumbnail

dn't worry after this maha boring track,she will start KN track 4 u😆 and us:) and not to forget it's KN thread😃

true sujata....it's bcoz kn also carry the show on their shoulders that's why ekta doesn't only show mihir tulsi track but also kn track😉....4 eg look at 3rd gen track...it was maha boring and not needed...so ekta doesn't show it??why??coz most ppl r least bothered about the new so-called leads😆

@lata-can u tell me in which show do u have 2 leads like this one??😆no...there isn't any show anywhere on tv....so that's speaks enough 4 kn  that they carry on the show😉

gHT_BEST thumbnail

[for those who have some misconception!

nk track has never ended its one trp raising track which is used  on and off and the longest tarck to continue ! and cuz other people also have to be justified only the prime focus cant be on nk  so it comes   for some time then some other track is picked then it comes back the most on going track  formt he time it was started is nks and reason i dont need to write we all knw !QUOTE=ishimukh]

dn't worry after this maha boring track,she will start KN track 4 u😆 and us:) and not to forget it's KN thread😃

true sujata....it's bcoz kn also carry the show on their shoulders that's why ekta doesn't only show mihir tulsi track but also kn track😉....4 eg look at 3rd gen track...it was maha boring and not needed...so ekta doesn't show it??why??coz most ppl r least bothered about the new so-called leads😆

@lata-can u tell me in which show do u have 2 leads like this one??😆no...there isn't any show anywhere on tv....so that's speaks enough 4 kn  that they carry on the show😉