Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: princessunara

bt once n 4 all hav u never even bothered 2 read da topic f da post or da set f instructions given n da opening post 2 make sure dat da peace s maintained n this topic😭..pls read them k😃

n da topic s❤️❤️❤️KARANANDINI PARADISE F LUV❤️

so here we KN fans 4 whom da mods gave permission 2 open dis  thread will simply nt be interested 2 discuss anythn else except da sizzling chemistry n da wonderful n eternal luv they share😃..may be u thnk us 2 be a naive bunch f teenagers..bt wt 2 do dats wt we r😳..we dnt want anythn else except 2 discuss abt dat wonderful luv all f us cherish❤️..so pls try 2 understand we jst dnt want 2 knw anythn else plsssssssssssss may t be hw they interact wth da rest f da family or wt da impact  f  da decissions da rest f da family took made n them..we care n enjoy talking only abt wt they tell each other..thr intimacy..their wonderful togetherness ..dats all..so pls try 2 respect dat..pls😃

thank u 4 ur kind co-operation😳

Agree that this is a KN thread...but if this is a KN thread, then this is malso a discussion forum where everyone has the right to express their views....😳 unless people start writing slangs and all those...and i seriosuly donr find anything wrong wid what lata had said...😕

Originally posted by: Wazupp

Hey Lata Ben Please if ur posting here it is strictly now only KARANANDINI so if u have anything to say about them we welcome u if not please be restricted to ur CNS thread

Thank u very much

Priety 😃

Well, Lata had been posting about KN....it is someone from thids thread, who FIRST brought up the issue that "this track is insane", "this track is boring". Was that related to  Karan nandini ???  Then why was that brot up???   If saying that isnt wrong, then why is Lata wrong ???

It was someone from the Kn side who critisized this track (which we love) and all Lata did was to support her favourite...aFIRSTLY , my request to u all is to stop critisizing this track...then we will surely stop writing anything which is not related to kn.😃

I dont mean the above things in any rue way...but this is the truth...

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Well, Lata had been posting about KN....it is someone from thids thread, who FIRST brought up the issue that "this track is insane", "this track is boring". Was that related to  Karan nandini ???  Then why was that brot up???   If saying that isnt wrong, then why is Lata wrong ???

It was someone from the Kn side who critisized this track (which we love) and all Lata did was to support her favourite...aFIRSTLY , my request to u all is to stop critisizing this track...then we will surely stop writing anything which is not related to kn.😃

I dont mean the above things in any rue way...but this is the truth...

k labib..i'll agree dat we dnt hav da rite 2 ask any1 2 stay away 4m  here..bt da thin s priety was out f here 4 dis week n jst returned yesterday..so she has no idea f da magnitude dis small thn'd lead cz she jst dnt see all da mud that was thrown abt..so pls ignore her post 4 da moment cz i'll PM her n get my friend 2 edit her post..😳

Edited by princessunara - 15 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Agree that this is a KN thread...but if this is a KN thread, then this is malso a discussion forum where everyone has the right to express their views....😳 unless people start writing slangs and all those...and i seriosuly donr find anything wrong wid what lata had said...😕

Hay dd i say anywhere n my above reply dat she shudnt come here😭all im saying s dat she has repeatedly asked da same que here n hasnt been getting any answers😳.sooooo i explained 2 her politely y ts so..cz kn fans dnt wanna talk abt anythn else except KN romance n dis thread..😳i hope u understand wt im tryin 2 say.. thanx😃

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Lata and other Non GHT/KN fans shud get out and understand the rules first that its KN thread, so plz leave it and enjoy the whole Kyunki forum but not this thread....Let it be for only KN/GHT fans!!
preity*zinta thumbnail

Alright KN fans and Non KN fans. From now on the ONLY thing that will be discussed in this thread are the scenes BETWEEN KN. Not scenes between Karan and Tulsi, Not scenes between Nandani and Bhommi or whomever else.

If you can't seem to discuss what's being asked then please don't bother posting in this thread.

Let the KN fans do the discussing of their favourites.

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^....So that means they cant post any other stuff other than KN or they ll post scenes b/w other than KN outside this thread?Edited by ~angelz16~ - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

LOL Labib I didn't mean that in a rue way either but really if other topics get draged in it creates argument's so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE everyone and i'm talking to both KN fan's and non KN fan's DO NOT BRING OTHER TOPICS IN TO THIS THREAD PLEASE and be sure not to use  the word's "BORING, INSANE AND ANYOTHER " to describe the story let's keep this a peacefull environment and let's all STOP this right know and co-operate 😃

Priety

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Alright KN fans and Non KN fans. From now on the ONLY thing that will be discussed in this thread are the scenes BETWEEN KN. Not scenes between Karan and Tulsi, Not scenes between Nandani and Bhommi or whomever else.

If you can't seem to discuss what's being asked then please don't bother posting in this thread.

Thank u soooooooo much that is what i'm trying to say PLEASE talk only KN 😳

muscleprotein thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

O Crikey!!  I bet even the rules in the concentration camps were more relaxed 😆😃😉

Only scenes between Kand N, 😭

*EDITED*

Edited by preity*zinta - 15 years ago