Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

aww dn't worry dishu,pata nahi aapna KN track kab start hoga😭that's ot i'm not watching kyunki any more yaar,bt we can preparing to make our next jab we met with our lovelyyyyyyyyy KN:)

kn tracks can bring back the charm of kyunki..i m also not watching till dey show kn's scenes..
oh yea we can write the story here..dat will be gud fun😳😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

u cant talk abt gaurihiten here !

QUOTE=gauriH_lover]is there going to be any chat that hiten will do plzzz tell me as i want to post the quiestion and do post the entire chat transcript here plzzzzz guys ok thanx

[/QUOTE]

yaar go make da same request over n da FC link n u'll surely get help..bt pls refrain 4m using any name other dan Karan Nandini here😳i knw ts confusing..even im  double checking da topic every tm i post smthn😆..cz rite here saintly behaviour s much appreciated😛..while over n da FC u can hav da real fun😳😆😉

muscleprotein thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishu

mehru ,tumhare munh mein ghee shakkar😳😳

ghee shakkar pehle bhi tha dishu, 😆KN were central characters on Thursday too,😳 but of course you did not watch it , you were busy with IPL 😃 and your gran informed you that KN were arguing with Shobha 😭

dishu thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

okkk Dishu,done dona done done,we all can post some Cute scens of KN here,offcourse from our wild imagination,what say yaaron??

ofcourse yaar..i will post my scene tomorrow..thoughts r running in my mind😳
dishu thumbnail
yea i want to see some cute scenes...not rona dhona scenes😭
muscleprotein thumbnail

Rona dhona nahin tha  Re Dishu!!!  I beg your pardon, you did not watch it na!! how will you know !! me and my pea brain!!

but FYI on Thursday:

argument thaa and Big brother  and Bhabhi were leaving no stone unturned , to convince  Shobha how the fake tulsi was the real one 😕 

Alas !! Hope Big Brothers folly will not end up in returning to the chawl, then there will be only dream sequences !!

dishu thumbnail
Originally posted by: muscleprotein

Rona dhona nahin tha  Re Dishu!!!  I beg your pardon, you did not watch it na!! how will you know !! me and my pea brain!!

but FYI on Thursday:

argument thaa and Big brother  and Bhabhi were leaving no stone unturned , to convince  Shobha how the fake tulsi was the real one 😕 

Alas !! Hope Big Brothers folly will not end up in returning to the chawl, then there will be only dream sequences !!

i dont watch it but i still keep myself updated..thanks to the updaters here..
the current tracks is not at all intresting for me....i hate dese family dramas..i like shows lik dmga n my all time fav kutumb..
i watch kyuki for kn ...i dont want to see the old stuff..i m intrested in kn's romance.
sabki apni apni pasand hoti hai na..
waise i m really happy rite now cuz rajasthan royalz won the match ..soo lets not argue😳😳
muscleprotein thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishu

but FYI on Thursday:

the current tracks is not at all intresting for me....i hate dese family dramas..i like shows lik dmga n my all time fav kutumb..
i watch kyuki for kn ...i dont want to see the old stuff..i m intrested in kn's romance.
waise i m really happy rite now cuz rajasthan royalz won the match ..soo lets not argue😳😳

Hey dishu you better edit your post soon, you mentioned to many other characters yaar, the hawk eyes are watching !! and lo behold they can come down swooping.

Discuss only KN  man!! 😲

I agree with you on sab ki apni apni pasand !! Meri nahin banti KN se , aapki banti  fair enough !! All that I wanted to know was did you think KN did the rite thing by arguing with Shobha , bus sirf itna !!

blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

but FYI on Thursday:

are you also kn fan 😃 why do you use that  always 😆i am curious to know😆

dishu thumbnail

Hey dishu you better edit your post soon, you mentioned to many other characters yaar, the hawk eyes are watching !! and lo behold they can come down swooping.

Discuss only KN  man!! 😲

I agree with you on sab ki apni apni pasand !! Meri nahin banti KN se , aapki banti  fair enough !! All that I wanted to know was did you think KN did the rite thing by arguing with Shobha , bus sirf itna !!

mmmm oh sorry i dont know wat to edit..well if mods will find anything wrong..dey will edit it..😛
oh par i dunno wether dey did wrong or not..but the main reason why karu ignored shobha's comments abt tulsi cuz karan loves his mom so much..and u know its really hard to believe dat someone who is staying wid u from lik one yr as ur mom is actually not ur mom.if i would have been in karan's place ..i would have done the same thing...and for karan tulsi is his god..so he doesnt like to listen anything against his mom..
but i m sure karan will try to find out the truth..he wont forget shobha's injalm lik dat..later on he will think abt it..
lets hope for the best..😃