Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gHT_BEST thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

she looks absolutely gorgeous .and both of them loooooooooooooooooook just so hot mashallah ,and older ? lol they both look so younggggggg.mashallah !

Originally posted by: muscleprotein

to me nandini looks older !! Ouch !!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

to me nandini looks older !! Ouch !!

lata im politely asking u will u pls try nt 2 provoke a war n between da members again.cz dis thread s dedicated 2 KN lovers..n ts 2 discuss nice things abt them..nt 2 KN dislykers..so unless u can say anythn nice abt them will u pls refrain 4m participating cz dats wt da moderators hav requested da members 2 do..πŸ˜ƒ

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

I agree Sunu,i'm also posting the same things,moreover that we should not forget it's KN thread,next we will not tell anyone bt will use the "report buttton"i told iluvght to post all the pics of Cuties in GHT's FC:)

dis s true..any nandini or karan fan who find fault wth dis statement pls refrain 4m arguing cz da only outcome'd be a WL raise..

bt pls do go ahead n press da report button f u find t offensive or f u thnk smthn shud be done abt t.

thanx.n i hope every KARANANDINI fan'd be cooperative,

muscleprotein thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

lata im politely asking u will u pls try nt 2 provoke a war n between da members again.cz dis thread s dedicated 2 KN lovers..n ts 2 discuss nice things abt them..nt 2 KN dislykers..so unless u can say anythn nice abt them will u pls refrain 4m participating cz dats wt da moderators hav requested da members 2 do..πŸ˜ƒ

sorry PS, why am I always regarded as beign provocative whenever I express my views , I felt nandini looked older than karan in that picture that is all,

By now you must have realised that I am  here for fun and definitley not for fights πŸ˜•

To justify why I wrote that comment and this is just for you as I reckon you are fair and can appreciate others POV

To my eyes karan looked more boyish than waht I normally associate him as  , I presume so because in KSBKBT he is shown as an old man  with glasses etc whilst the women in hte same soap,  whatever age they play with exception of Tulsi and Baa are shown wearing spaghetti straps etc.

Why is my entry into this threaad regarded as if I am here to only create a war !! 😭 

here we are discussign two charcters and not the actors,  and on hindsight I should have reported the picture,  it is not from the serial at all is it ??

The ouchwas in anticipation of the violent reactions 😭

thanks and regards

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sorry PS, why am I always regarded as beign provocative whenever I express my views , I felt nandini looked older than karan in that picture that is all,

By now you must have realised that I am  here for fun and definitley not for fights πŸ˜•

To justify why I wrote that comment and this is just for you as I reckon you are fair and can appreciate others POV

To my eyes karan looked more boyish than waht I normally associate him as  , I presume so because in KSBKBT he is shown as an old man  with glasses etc whilst the women in hte same soap,  whatever age they play with exception of Tulsi and Baa are shown wearing spaghetti straps etc.

Why is my entry into this threaad regarded as if I am here to only create a war !! 😭 

here we are discussign two charcters and not the actors,  and on hindsight I should have reported the picture,  it is not from the serial at all is it ??

thanks and regards

Ohhh gawd!  Okay I cldnt help but put mah two cents in. 

Listen< lata is talking about Nanidini not Gauri.  There is a fine line of character and actor and we all need to understand the diffrence.  MAjority of the time we all seem to sleep away from facts and we slide into a fictional world taht dun exist.  I am not creating any controversy here but trying to arbitrate.  Nandini does look pretty awkward with the hair style.  On the other hand Gauri looks astonishing as usual.  Wots da problem?  Please stop picking on each other yarr.   

princessunara thumbnail

By now you must have realised that I am  here for fun and definitley not for fights πŸ˜•(bt ts hard 2 accept when smthn s written lyk dat)

To justify why I wrote that comment and this is just for you as I reckon you are fair and can appreciate others POV (ts ur POV n u hav da rite 2 express t..i agree..bt nt here cz ts jst provacative wtever ur intention might hav been)

Why is my entry into this threaad regarded as if I am here to only create a war !! 😭 (no 1 says t 4 no reason..bt dat comment was provacative as far as i felt..n after wt happend n da forum 4 da past few days u also might hav realized dat t'd end up creating a fight)

here we are discussign two charcters and not the actors(bt n dat specific picture ts da actresse's appearance u hav commented n n a degrading manner..so many f us who r die hard fans f her find t offensive),  and on hindsight I should have reported the picture,  it is not from the serial at all is it ?? (f u read wt sujata wrote above..jst after my comment..u'll see dat she has already PMd da member who posted da picture..so we r among ourselves trying our best 2 uphold da rules n a more peacefull manner)

The ouchwas in anticipation of the violent reactions 😭(bt nt every1'd feel da same way)

thanks and regards(u r welcome)

i cant stay much longer 2 discuss dis cz im goin offline..so i'll reply 2 wtever u wanna knw when i cm back later..thanxπŸ˜ƒ

gHT_BEST thumbnail
Same old discussion can u all stop this and only talk abt our nk !!!!
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

thanks and regards

BTW, that particular picture wasn't from KSBKBT, so it wasn't Nandini you were referring to, it was Gauri.

Plus it's not the first time the 'ouch' statement has been used, normally I see similar statements such as 'Ouch, I can see the brickbats flying' and even here you claim that you expected violent reactions. So please tell me is that not hurtful to us that you expect us to react violently beforehand, even though that may not be the case. So that's why it was considered provocative.

P.S I don't want to fight here, just explaining why that statement would have been considered out of place.

muscleprotein thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

Ohhh gawd!  Okay I cldnt help but put mah two cents in.  Listen< lata is talking about Nanidini not Gauri.  There is a fine line of character and actor and we all need to understand the diffrence.  MAjority of the time we all seem to sleep away from facts and we slide into a fictional world taht dun exist.  I am not creating any controversy here but trying to arbitrate.  Nandini does look pretty awkward with the hair style.  On the other hand Gauri looks astonishing as usual.  Wots da problem?  Please stop picking on each other yarr.   

what is there to arbitrate here Neha , I just expressed my views and anyway thanks for understanding my POV regarding Nandini and Karan,
Sorry for thinking aloud but can you please clarify if they are personal property of a few and all others who watch this show cannot express their views at all  πŸ˜•

cool_time thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'm simply fed up....same old stuff

the thread iz kn praising thread...no -ve comments..if u thought sooo plzz post it in a a diff topic not here...no criticism of kn allowed here 😳 hope i didn't hurt u muscleji 😊