Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

please dont get hyper...do read (Page 2)

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
we not hyper...but we can't accept this so easyily...

One thing i want to say...when u r doing TV serials & become so popular..& people luv u alot & u r part of their lifes...then itz not ur decision to join & leave before taking this decision u should have think at once abt the people who luv u alot....TV means that in my point of view...i know itz not everyone pont of view...& if u can't do this then u don't need to do TV.....

Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_fan

One thing i want to say...when u r doing TV serials & become so popular..& people luv u alot & u r part of their lifes...then itz not ur decision to join & leave before taking this decision u should have think at once abt the people who luv u alot....TV means that in my point of view...i know itz not everyone pont of view...& if u can't do this then u don't need to do TV.....

I am with you.........
Sony_1234 IF-Dazzler
Sony_1234
Sony_1234

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by star_fan

ya, i also feel the same. we are not hyper but it it definitely not possible for us to accept a new girl in the place of shilpa after watching her as Dr.ridhima for almost 9 months. (atleast for me). i am also telling myself to stop thinking about her. but how???????

flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
There is a sticky topic discussing the same issue, so please express ur opinion there and do not open new topics.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=946174

Thank you,
DMG Dev Team

Go to top