Paranormal
Paranormal

your fav. horrible scenario.

friend_125 Goldie
friend_125
friend_125

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged

hello to all my normal-paranormal friends...LOL

as we all see in horrror films that horrible scenario when something strange and mysterious or murder is goimng to be happened...suddenly the smoke starts coming out...small insects and eagles n all starts making noise...etc etc...

so  whats your favourite scenario you would like to work in or like to get scared with..please use your imagination and wtite out the best one...it should be so scray that we may start sweating even while imaging.

and please everyone be active and keep paranormal forum masti-bhara and darawana forum...LOL

shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
hihihihi aajkal tum jayada hi im,agine karne lagi ho nikita .................da bets i liked was in jurassic park when da kids were sitting in da car n suddenly they cud feel da vibration and fir in movie raaz aatma ke aane se pehle bips used to have dat hawa on her nape and her hairs used to udofy dat was scaryyy
friend_125 Goldie
friend_125
friend_125

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:42am | IP Logged

LOL han jhumi diii..ab jab tak hum log milte nahi tab tak imagine hi karna padega na.. Embarrassed LOL

well...my fav scenario is...

when heroine is bathing..sudenly hands come out n hold her..lights gone..Deadshe screams...and wear clothes in hury then run into backyard and finally reahes the jungle frm there..she feels thirsty..find a pot there..but when she opens the lid what she finds? blood inside pot......LOL..she gets tired and decide to sleep under a tree[bargad tree]..the moment she sat down afetr 5seconds...a women..falls out hanging upward down..from the tree...and launghing......hahah..what a cool scenrio na..Embarrassed

Edited by friend_125 - 23 May 2008 at 5:03am
shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
i wanna share a story which is horrible yet funny .......we frds went for a movie some horror movie name i don remember we were in a grp of 12/14 n there was a man from village wearing dhoti n sitting in just frnt of us da moment da horrible hand came on da screen he was like scared n shivering ....when nxt da hand was abt to come one of my frd he kept his hand on his shoulder n dat man are maiiyaa ..kehke joote haathon me leke jo bhaga seedhe hall se bahaar n there was dis horror scene going on da screen n all were laughing in da hall................. LOL i can never forget da incident LOL
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

i wanna share a story which is horrible yet funny .......we frds went for a movie some horror movie name i don remember we were in a grp of 12/14 n there was a man from village wearing dhoti n sitting in just frnt of us da moment da horrible hand came on da screen he was like scared n shivering ....when nxt da hand was abt to come one of my frd he kept his hand on his shoulder n dat man are maiiyaa ..kehke joote haathon me leke jo bhaga seedhe hall se bahaar n there was dis horror scene going on da screen n all were laughing in da hall................. LOL i can never forget da incident LOL

hahaha omg jhum that is sooo funny...bechara dhotiwale ko kyun itna pareshaan kardiya tum logon neLOLLOLLOL
shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by shijhu

hahaha omg jhum that is sooo funny...bechara dhotiwale ko kyun itna pareshaan kardiya tum logon neLOLLOLLOL

are no re my frds intention was too soothe him b4 da hand comes n he was so godamn scared ki hall chodke hi bhaag gayaLOL

friend_125 Goldie
friend_125
friend_125

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hhahahahahaha LOL LOL LOL
...bechara yar gaon wala...he must be a seedha-sada admi...dar gaya hoga bechra..but funny haan LOL
iam sure uske bad to bechare ne tauba karli hogi shahar akar film dekhne se. LOL
shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

LOL han jhumi diii..ab jab tak hum log milte nahi tab tak imagine hi karna padega na.. Embarrassed LOL

well...my fav scenario is...

when heroine is bathing..sudenly hands come out n hold her..lights gone..Deadshe screams...and wear clothes in hury then run into backyard and finally reahes the jungle frm there..she feels thirsty..find a pot there..but when she opens the lid what she finds? blood inside pot......LOL..she gets tired and decide to sleep under a tree[bargad tree]..the moment she sat down afetr 5seconds...a women..falls out hanging upward down..from the tree...and launghing......hahah..what a cool scenrio na..Embarrassed

babababa re dats ur fave eeks kya daraya hai baba imagine karke i was feeling so scaredLOL

Go to top