Bharat expected nomination for - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Bharat expected nomination for Naya Sadasya

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki is Bharat Chawda's first serial and he has got a nomination of Favourite Khalnayak at the Star Parivaar Awards for this serial.

But Bharat says, "I was expecting a nomination for Naya Sadasya (Male) but my serial team said that I would get nominated for Favourite Khalnayak and that is what has happened. It's funny that all the other actors who have been nominated in the category other than me play the older generation characters in their respective serials."

About his negative act in Kahaani, Bharat says, "It started off on a sweet note and suddenly changed to a grey character. Initially when I used to meet my fans I used to get a very warm and pleasant response but now I have started getting these very hard and harsh reactions from people. It goes to show that my acting is good and my hard work is paying off."

Bharat, who is very good at dancing, adds, "If I not been an actor I would definitely have been a choreographer. And now that I have become an actor I would also like to try my hand at choreography."

http://www.starboxoffice.com/spa08/News/default.aspx?xfile=2 008/May/spa_20080521_27

Good 👏
Hope he gets an award 👏 👏 😃
thnx 4 sharin! i wna c him dancin 😃

Thank you for posting :)

Originally posted by preity_zinta

thnx 4 sharin! i wna c him dancin 😃

hehe that would be interesting :)