Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

why are the mods so mean? (Page 2)

Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:15am | IP Logged

omg ...wat m i seeing...

plz plz dun say that...the mods r really really nice...they r doing their work very well n i respect them both

sunita n trinsHugthey r not mean at all.......they have to keep the forum clean and and m sorry but u cant judge them...i m an active member here i can see how well they handle everything

guys plz dun reply to this topic

m scared the mods will feel bad abt it....juz ignore this topic

n y wud i leave IF eheheh i can never do that

i know all of them here r really nice

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dmgfan

Originally posted by neha29sep

ya its closed but u can join my one "its add ur self in
the list.

i'm in as i have already posted

they were not mean some members take it 2 their persional life so they want 2 avoid that so no 1 can feel hurt... u cant blame the mods, they r really good if they werent here than the forum would b messed..u cant make  topics til its a confirmed news!Smile

indian_idol Newbie
indian_idol
indian_idol

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged

*delete*

Edited by indian_idol - 21 May 2008 at 4:45am
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged
as mods, they cannot allow any such news without confirmed sources...if a member comes out of nowhere and starts writing anything on the forum adn says i talked to the actors myself...the mods cant just believe them...cuz any1 can say that...

they need to have proof....and once the sbs, or tellybuzz or any other tv interview is posted, that is the proof and its allowed..

itz not the matter if members being upset...its about how reliable a source is....cuz if it turns out to be false...den u ppl will blame mods again and say they dont noe how to handle their job, they just allow any rubbish to be posted.. Confused

they are doing wats right and not wats rong..until itz not confirmed, how can they allow it?? think about it...
sanniya IF-Sizzlerz
sanniya
sanniya

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged
u knw wat i dun wanna b mean here..BUT ITS FREAKIN ME OUT >>>>> HOW CULD U SAY DAT DEY R MEAN N RUDE UR JUS A NEWBIE U DUNNU HOW MUCH DEY DO 4 US HOW DIFF DERE JOB IS TO MAKE FORUM CLEAN ,UPDATED ....N ASLO TCZ OF EACH N EVERY MEM HERE ...DEY THINK COLLECTIVELY 4 ALL OF US ...
TRINZIE N SUNITA R WORLD BESTEST MODZ 4 ME...
LUV DEM ..HugHug
n m sorry Trinzie n sunita 4 writN in Capz here but i jus cant control maself..
flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Thank you everyone for the love and support towards the Dev. Team Hug

@ Mehvish Hug thanks dear for understanding us and not feeling bad on closing your topic.

@ Topic Starter, we closed the topic because Mehvish pmed us saying that she is unsure if the news is true or not and she preferred it to be closed...

we cannot allow any topics without confirmed news as members start reacting to it and they can bash the topic starter for proof. So in order to avoid the fights, we close the topics.

Closing topics doesn't mean that we are being mean or we enjoy doing it. It's our job to see that the forum runs in an orderly manner and it's not a total chaos like yesterday!! Inspite of the sticky topic by Trina and a note from me, we closed 100+ topics on shilpa leaving the show. Anyways, I have to close this topic too before it turns unpleasing.

Thank you,
DMG Dev Team

Edited by *Sunita* - 21 May 2008 at 8:08am
trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thank you all for your affection and understanding, it's greatly appreciated. Honestly, closing topics is not a fun job and it's only done to maintain a neat forum and positive atmosphere here. It's your cooperation that makes all the difference!

Go to top