Posted: 15 years ago

i dont know y bt i feel all dis shilpa leavin d show ....shilpa stayin back 4 few months more .............n so on...is only publicity stunt..

i may b wrong bt i hav a strong feelin abt it....

if it is true i think dey hav no right 2 play with d feelings of thier fans.....😭

evn i feel so....coz aftr 2 mnths..tats wat tey said tat she'l b stayin in da shw til ten...nobdy wil remema tat tys thng hapened...once she stiks to it..i also thnk its a publicity stunt 😡
Its no publicity stunt, she's already said!

We should just get over it, cos its the truth!

Originally posted by Hadz

Its no publicity stunt, she's already said!

We should just get over it, cos its the truth!

hope so......n i also hope she stays back in dmg till d end

yeah may b 1-2 months they r talking abt were the months of March, April and May
so don't hope for anything now
i have also a feeling like that but i dont no
to be honest dont really care
jus want her to stay back
which i doubt is gona happen
aftr al she sed it herself n al
jus wnt hr bac really!!
wat r u guys talking abt wats happening nd is she cumin back for few months????plz sumone clear d big confusion 😕
even i think so,it's so fishy!!!!it's confused me totally,but yeah this might just be publicity stunt or maybe to know how many fanz shilpa has or how many really want her in d show since we alwayz talk abt karan n not shilpa(though it's really a stupid reason)but my gut feeling is that they r fooling us!!!!don't u remember the malaika-arbaaz khan publicity stunt or sreesanth-priyanka chopra's for some brands advertisment........for weeks the entire story was on star news and aajtak,later it all got cleared up!!!!!it's so stupid!!!!

or maybe they r distracting us from d current track which doesn't seem too interesting!!!!
Edited by sonal.jawa - 15 years ago
hope so its a publicity stunt