Kayamath

neev turning negative??

maddie_1991 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

is it true that neev will turn negative???

its coz of neev i watch kayamath....😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
let's see...me unable to come to a conclusion
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys I don,t think that Neev turning negative? 😳 But guy is little immature and playing with Prachi hide and seek like before? πŸ˜†
But definatily this friendship will take another name in front of everyone? 😳
junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nina_sabin

Guys I don,t think that Neev turning negative? 😳 But guy is little immature and playing with Prachi hide and seek like before? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† nina u r really funny..

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

my gal won't be a party in that another nameπŸ˜†
Mrca_Sn thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyfloss

he already turned negative. attempting to kill mills. 😑

Well said.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
reva_roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyfloss

he already turned negative. attempting to kill mills. 😑

are u sure that neev turned negative πŸ˜•

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MURALIDHARAN99

are u sure that neev turned negative πŸ˜•

Candy's answer is so sureπŸ˜†
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well here are pointers that Neev is negative:

- He makes a phone call from Ayesha's office informing that a deal with a party in Bangalore has been cancelled apparently to make Ayesha go to Bangalore and ensure Milsi spends time with Prachi. Now does he not know that the flight from Mumbai to Bangalore is just an hour and half and once Ayesha meets the party she can clear things up and be back within a day? Why does he tell Prachi and suki that he has ensured that she will be away for 2 days and make leisurely arrangements for Michi meeting at the beach?

- Coming to this meeting itself, he plans a mock fight with Prachi in Milsi's presence and then asks Milsi to be the peace maker between him and Prachi because he loves her a lot. Now why emphasise on how much he loves Prachi to Milsi who already thinks NP are together? Should he not try to move away from her and let Milsi know that he is no longer interested in Prachi rather than the other way around? Prachi could have found an excuse to take Milsi to the beach saying that she needs to meet someone there but has no one to take her there. Milsi could have then accompanied her. Instead by telling Milsi he has made arrangements to woe her at the beach and getting Milsi to see a bed spread out in the sands, what is he trying to hint to Milsi? "Stay away she is my girl"?

- Later when suki and he see Ayesha back in SM, why did he not try to find some excuse to stall her?  Why did he allow her to go to the beach?  Even after he reached the beach and saw her standing there, why did he not divert her attention?  He could have always used his sarcastic dialogues to do that. Why did he try to hide himself and allow her to get in the car and bang herself for attention?  

-In the fire incident he tells her he cannot stand to lose her again? Now what does that mean? Has'nt he already lost her to Milsi? If he meant her life, how can he lose her life again when she is very much alive and kicking? She has not died and come back in another incarnation, has she?

-After Kitty pointed out I saw the video again. When Neev grabs the phone from Ayesha and asks if Prachi is alright and Milsi reassure him that he will not allow anything to happen to Prachi, why did he give that smug look? A brake failure is a serious life threatening situation. Was he sure that nothing would happen to them and that this was just to scare them? If he was genuinely concerned about their safety should he not ask Milsi where he was and try to find their car?

-Neev has some of the choicest dialogues in this sorry PA track. When Ayesha screams at him, he tells her it is not good to let your enemy know your weakness. Now that to me seemed heavy with meaning. It could mean that he is very shrewd in covering up his real intentions so that nobody can guess his true colours.

Having said all this, there is still hope that all these things may just be chance happenings and Neev may really be innocent. These things could have been planted to mislead the audience. One would never know with OGF. The real villian could be someone altogether different, like Pranay (Neev's father) for instance.

Edited by optimist - 15 years ago