India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SD on sbs (Page 2)

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Oh Onam yaar!! U just made my day!! Uff man Ive been thinking about SD taking part in NB4 ever since NB3 ended!! Im pretty sure if they take part Im gonna spend like loads of credit just to send votes for them and Im dead sure all of us wont let them ever ever come in the danger zone!! So plz SD if ur listening god do take part in NB4!! We are there to support u guys and plus it'll be the perfect opportunity to express feelings for each other on the show!! LOL

desighal Senior Member
desighal
desighal

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
ummmmm are they dating in real life???
Payal25 IF-Dazzler
Payal25
Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing!!
MAN! How could amar be accused Angry Angry GRRR!
Wow really?! Divyanka and Sharad for Nach baliya 4?! Awsome!! Big smile Big smile
onamlife Senior Member
onamlife
onamlife

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged
hehehe....yaa dat kamna i thnk will say amar did zabardasti on her Angry ....dats saaad
                and i seriously hpe they come on nb4 ..let se...bt i thnk those pple were jst gvin an assumtion
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Well they might be dating desighal!! Smile Time to make us fans happy na!! LOL LOL Remember the Sbs interview a few days back where they said- "Hum apne affection ko publically display nahin karte.. " or sumthing like that... LOL LOL M not fully sure about the words though!! LOL LOL
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:31am | IP Logged
No Aaj Tak were just saying who should come on NB 4, they weren't saying that they definately will but fingers crossed SD will bless us with their sizzling stage performances! Embarrassed
Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Oh Onam...tenkoo sho much. Hug

Were they interviewed together? Tongue
Oh that would be awesome ... SD together in NB 4. Day Dreaming
desighal Senior Member
desighal
desighal

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by politicallyreal

Well they might be dating desighal!! Smile Time to make us fans happy na!! LOL LOL Remember the Sbs interview a few days back where they said- "Hum apne affection ko publically display nahin karte.. " or sumthing like that... LOL LOL M not fully sure about the words though!! LOL LOL

Thanks...didn't catch that SBS...i only get my news from IF Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index