Kayamath
Kayamath

omg MICHI on SBS (Page 4)

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pan20

iam so happy atleast shabbir opened his mouth today and spoke few words,but one thing is for sure panchi is always thinking about michi,i think she talks michi,eats michi,walks michi,mother day spl she spoke about michi,here again instead of milind michi,poor girl cannot take shaboo out of her mind Wink

Even I think so... Its very evident... She only talks about Michi... Even today- for no reason she said Michi... Good for us..LOL

sweetgurti Goldie
sweetgurti
sweetgurti

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:10am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tweety_me14]

[QUOTE=pan20]iam so happy atleast shabbir opened his mouth today and spoke few words,but one thing is for sure panchi is always thinking about michi,i think she talks michi,eats michi,walks michi,mother day spl she spoke about michi,here again instead of milind michi,poor girl cannot take shaboo out of her mind Smile LOL

Even I think so... Its very evident... She only talks about Michi... Even today- for no reason she said Michi... Good for us..LOL

LOL

pan20 Senior Member
pan20
pan20

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:10am | IP Logged
when ever panchi speaks about michi i can see a spark on her face and she starts blushing very badly and today when shaboo said chi name oh my god that smile was i just dont have words to express,now i understood why shaboo ran away from spa red carpet becoz people would ask about michi poor fellow would not hide his blushes and that the spark by hearing panchi's name,we would have caught shachi red handed at that point Embarrassed
sweetgurti Goldie
sweetgurti
sweetgurti

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

Originally posted by ishika_sou

[QUOTE=vasantha_rao07] [QUOTE=ishika_sou]Yup I saw it today and Chi is so funny LOL and was it me or Sha was actually blushing when he said  ab mujhe pata hain woh Prachi hainEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

it sounded so cute when he said that Embarrassed

LOLLOLdid he blushBig smileBig smileBig smileoh!that's niceWink
[/QUOTE
Yup actually he did blush and whatever he said was Cuteeeee !

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ok..gals..please u r explantions why did he blush...when my gal was mentionedConfused

I am going craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazyOuchhe blusheeeeeeeeed.................

I need some time to regain sensesLOLLOLLOL

ROFL

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Cry dil ke tukde tukde karke muskurake chal diye Cry
thanx sajani for da info. Cry
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trros

Cry dil ke tukde tukde karke muskurake chal diye Cry
thanx sajani for da info. Cry

Kya hua tujhe tu theek toh haina ?
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged
sou bata yaar details se kya hua aaj sbs main Cry ur bhatakti aatma missed it Cry Cry Cry pm me soon Cry
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pan20

when ever panchi speaks about michi i can see a spark on her face and she starts blushing very badly and today when shaboo said chi name oh my god that smile was i just dont have words to express,now i understood why shaboo ran away from spa red carpet becoz people would ask about michi poor fellow would not hide his blushes and that the spark by hearing panchi's name,we would have caught shachi red handed at that point Embarrassed

YEAH!! tht cud have been the obvious reason for ----why our shabbir was missing from the red carpet!!

@sun ,thanks a bunch for the info.Tonguei missed it !! happy tht shabbir gave an interview on sbs Tongue

oh!! so shabbir smiled also ,ahhhhh....it's seems tht he might hv smiled after ages !! shabbir looks very cute & innocent when he smiles Embarrassed

Go to top