Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

India-Forums

   
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

TRP: Interesting article posted on page 2 (Page 2)

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Joined: 05 August 2005
Posts: 18063

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Oh yes IPL cud be a major reason..when filmstars have jumped on to the cricket field then why will be the viewers behind..

I dont have 9X so dun know abt the shows there..Sony has surprised me..probably on Sunday they had Naya Roop Nayi... bcoz of its innovative concept, it caught many eyeballs..Even if RKB is shown one day a week, it can still beat the other shows because it has a different concept, only if the plots were a bit more interesting. I am refering to Shekhar..also when the love stories will start the TRPs will definitely improve for Imagine I think.

Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 02 December 2005
Posts: 5632

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya_A

Oh yes IPL cud be a major reason..when filmstars have jumped on to the cricket field then why will be the viewers behind..

I dont have 9X so dun know abt the shows there..Sony has surprised me..probably on Sunday they had Naya Roop Nayi... bcoz of its innovative concept, it caught many eyeballs..Even if RKB is shown one day a week, it can still beat the other shows because it has a different concept, only if the plots were a bit more interesting. I am refering to Shekhar..also when the love stories will start the TRPs will definitely improve for Imagine I think.

Yes it is the love scenes that has got TRPs. Mostly teenagers watching these love scenes and parents sit with them thinking it is a family show (well to a certain extent). This is why channels like SAB which are made for teens don't work well.

KIT, DMG, Dulhann and KS are examples of love scene shows and all have made some impact with ratings. Let's see if Ruchi-Adi and Shekar Rohini scenes stir up some attention.

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Joined: 21 April 2005
Posts: 14058

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I think parants enjoy a love story as much as teens do...only thing grown ups look for mature ones where as teens love the college campus young love... Tongue Wink

Everyone loves a good love story with actors having good chemistry!! Tongue
Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 02 December 2005
Posts: 5632

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sharmii

I think parants enjoy a love story as much as teens do...only thing grown ups look for mature ones where as teens love the college campus young love... Tongue Wink

Everyone loves a good love story with actors having good chemistry!! Tongue

That is why they show love scenes. They have to show what is in demand. No point, if parents didn't watch it either. Yeh Meri Life Hai started with college love scenes then moved to a more family story. I think a show should be like that, a balance of family and love relationships.

svetlana21.. Groupbie
svetlana21..
svetlana21..

Joined: 20 March 2008
Posts: 147

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
dont understand how can 9x get better trp then imagine.. ya ndtv imagine should cut down on period drama's and make a new daily soap starring apu and adi
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32881

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I think reality shows shud fill up SONY and NDTVIMAGINE shud have RKB 3 tmes a week then the TRP wilgo up !! Now Junoon will start in NDTBv reality show after Dhoom Macha de so we will see again a reality show !
Also Sony has the Yeh Shaam Mastani with the popular Bolywood singers on Friday starrday which was good !!
So I hope T&B please have RKB atleast 2 days and we can hope more turnout in the ratings !!! Embarrassed
Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 02 December 2005
Posts: 5632

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by india05

I think reality shows shud fill up SONY and NDTVIMAGINE shud have RKB 3 tmes a week then the TRP wilgo up !! Now Junoon will start in NDTBv reality show after Dhoom Macha de so we will see again a reality show !
Also Sony has the Yeh Shaam Mastani with the popular Bolywood singers on Friday starrday which was good !!
So I hope T&B please have RKB atleast 2 days and we can hope more turnout in the ratings !!! Embarrassed

Sony is famous for reality, then they should stick to it. I think all channels need reality, it boosts up TRPs. A lot of channels have stopped weeklys due to this very reason.

 

--------------------------

 

Read this article:

The Hindi general entertainment genre has some interesting numbers to throw this week as well. TAM Media Research numbers show that even though 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain' has not grown any further from the 2 to 3 TRP, Star Plus has distanced itself further from Zee TV. In the next rung, 9X has had another good week and is at No. 3 position amongst the Hindi GECs on an all-day data reference.

For the C&S 4+ target audience in the Hindi speaking markets, the all-day data shows that Star Plus has being doing well to increase the gap between it and No. 2 player Zee TV. The latest week of TAM numbers have increased the distance some more. 9X, too, has been seeing a good run, and in the past three weeks, the channel has steadily taken the No. 3 spot. NDTV Imagine and Sony Entertainment Television follow. In the latest TAM week, Sony has done slightly better than NDTV Imagine. Star One comes in next, followed by Sahara One. SAB and Zee Next are the last channels on the Hindi GEC ratings chart.

The ranking is different when only the primetime numbers – from 8.00 pm to 11.00 pm – are taken into consideration. Then, Sony Entertainment Television has done well in this slot, followed by NDTV Imagine. The next position is taken by 9X.

Movies like 'Bhool Bhulaiyya' have given good numbers to 9X, in addition to its shows like 'Ye Hai Jalwa' and 'Chak De Bachche'.

In all, while Star Plus is at a considerable degree ahead of its competition now, while Zee TV has taken a comfortable position in between, where it is an unchallenged No. 2 player, the ranking in the next order is dependent on a show or a movie that may have been aired during the week. Media experts have stated time and again that ratings would continue to be a judging parameter for these channels in times to come, and that the channels that had the distribution and the content right would make it.

NDTV Imagine is still being given credit for its maverick move in 'Ramayan'. 9X graph has seen a steady improvement in its ratings week-on-week. How the game changes when NDTV Imagine opens its afternoon and weekend slots would be an interesting watch.

Source: http://www.exchange4media.com/e4m/news/newfullstory.asp?sect ion_id=6&news_id=30986&tag=25894&pict=1



Edited by magnificent me - 24 May 2008 at 6:09am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Wah...interesting one...

Author: Sara1001   Replies: 9   Views: 893

Sara1001 9 893 15 January 2009 at 4:50pm by gambi
Interesting Promo

2

Author: rekha02   Replies: 13   Views: 1326

rekha02 13 1326 26 November 2008 at 1:29am by shanti05
mystery -page disapperance

Author: rekha02   Replies: 6   Views: 500

rekha02 6 500 31 March 2008 at 4:20am by Ambrosia
~*~ Interesting Love Stories ~*~

Author: ::Prem$_Priya::   Replies: 9   Views: 820

::Prem$_Priya:: 9 820 26 February 2008 at 4:14pm by shanti05
18th Feb. video update posted

Author: nikitaic   Replies: 4   Views: 697

nikitaic 4 697 18 February 2008 at 12:24pm by sabm786

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index