India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Gauri - Beautiful and chaste as a pearl

skaurd Groupbie
skaurd
skaurd

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:04am | IP Logged

I do not think any actor (female) can compare with Gauri and if any one can name any other female actor with the qualities she possesses and that too in the degree she possesses I will be very happy that there is someone else like her:

1. Looks: Great height (5'8.5), great figure, a classy yet soft and angelic face and a very sweet smile. Saroj Khan commented in Nach Baliye that she has a beautiful face, great figure and a great height. When Raju Srivastava came on NB 2 he commented on Gauri's beauty as well (he was supposed to comment on the dancing styles of the couples but Gauri is so beautiful that he could not stop praising her beauty). He said ' kya twaja hai(what skin) kya chehra hai Aishwarya jaisa". Nim Sood (Balaji's costume designer ) commented that Gauri has a great face, body and height. She said that Hiten is a lucky man.
  2. Style: From Rakshanda Khan to Karishma Tanna cannot stop raving about her style and not just her dressing style but also the way she has done up her house.
  3. Intelligence: She is well read, knows many languages and topped in her counselling post graduate diploma exams which she was pursuing through a correspondence course from a university in London.
  4. Off screen chastity: She married the first man she kissed. We all know how people in the glamour world and nowadays even the common men/women have so many affairs and most of them even indulge in pre marital ------.
  5. On screen chastity: Nearly all female TV actors let their co actors kiss them on the cheek, neck and nuzzle and some (without dropping names) even allow more passionate versions of the same and that too in horizontal position. The bollywood female actors are far worse (no need to mention how far they go). Gauri till date has not allowed any co actor to even kiss her on the cheek (except hubby Hiten). In the rape scene in Kyunki she did not even let Akashdeep be on top of her forget about letting hi sface close toher face or neck in the horizontal position .Her touch me not nature forced the director to shoot that scene in a way that no similar scene has been shot. When she was in the frame the camera was on her and when Akash was in the frame the camera was on the sofa. There was not a single shot where they were together in the frame except when she was sitting on the sofa. Akash even commented that due to Gauri's fussy nature they could not shoot the scene properly.  She turned down Yash Raj's " Mohabattein" to make her acting debut on the small screen in and as Noorjehan. It is her touch me not attitude that has made her stick to television. There are very few tv actors who stick to tv because of their comfort level and Gauri is one of them. Most of tv stars are on tv because they have either been unsuccessful in films or aspire to be in films.
  6. Dignified and reserved demeanour: Gauri unlike her other female colleagues does not go around hugging , kissing  and posing with industry acquaintances. Before she married Hiten she did not even smile at her industry acquaintances but post marriage she has opened up and started to smile and talk but still very few (Hiten's very close friends) are lucky enough to be hugged by her. Whether it was on NB or when she comes onstage to receive an award she does not allow access to her. Yes in NB some of her industry colleagues managed to get a forced hug. Even though she is a big fan of SRK when she came on Kya aap Pancvi passs etez hain she only shook hands with SRK but then when SRK extended his arms to hug her, she obliged. She does not indulge in gossip , shouting and screaming like

majority of her female colleagues. An article on KAPPSTH also mentioned that   Gauri and her husband were very dignified compared to the other two girls that came on the celebrity special episode.

1. Just and righteous nature: In NB2 when Gaurav and Narayani and another pair (who were not good dancers) came in the bottom two and rest of the couples had to vote for the couple they wanted to stay in the competition , everyone except two couples voted for the not so good dancing couple. Narayani said that she knew that Gauri and  Hiten  were pro justice and not insecure like the others and must have voted for them (Gaurav and Narayani). That speaks volumes of their just nature. Her recent comment at spa red carpet which drew a lot of criticism from other jodi fans was also due to her just and sympathetic nature. She is also loyal to Balaji (although I personally think that Balaji has not gone out of their way to promote her or even Hiten for that matter like they have promoted Prachi Desai and Anita) and she along with hubby Hiten , Sakshi, Ekta Kapoor  and a host of other Balaji actors will be a playing herself (i.e Gauri Pradhan , the famous tv star) in a cameo which is a spoof on "Ekta and Balaji actors" in Ekta's forthcoming film "Ckompany".

In the end I would like to say all in the tv industry are in awe of her beauty, reserved and dignified demeanour.

blueegg IF-Rockerz
blueegg
blueegg

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:18am | IP Logged
thanks for posting it Clap .is this an article?
where did you get this from?
anyways nice writeup. Clap
nk_pg Groupbie
nk_pg
nk_pg

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged
hi skaurd,
what u mentioned is so true and very well written
whats ur name yaar?
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skaurd

I do not think any actor (female) can compare with Gauri and if any one can name any other female actor with the qualities she possesses and that too in the degree she possesses I will be very happy that there is someone else like her:

Looks: Great height (5'8.5), great figure, a classy yet soft and angelic face and a very sweet smile. Saroj Khan commented in Nach Baliye that she has a beautiful face, great figure and a great height. When Raju Srivastava came on NB 2 he commented on Gauri's beauty as well (he was supposed to comment on the dancing styles of the couples but Gauri is so beautiful that he could not stop praising her beauty). He said ' kya twaja hai(what skin) kya chehra hai Aishwarya jaisa". Nim Sood (Balaji's costume designer ) commented that Gauri has a great face, body and height. She said that Hiten is a lucky man. Style: From Rakshanda Khan to Karishma Tanna cannot stop raving about her style and not just her dressing style but also the way she has done up her house. Intelligence: She is well read, knows many languages and topped in her counselling post graduate diploma exams which she was pursuing through a correspondence course from a university in London. Off screen chastity: She married the first man she kissed. We all know how people in the glamour world and nowadays even the common men/women have so many affairs and most of them even indulge in pre marital ------. On screen chastity: Nearly all female TV actors let their co actors kiss them on the cheek, neck and nuzzle and some (without dropping names) even allow more passionate versions of the same and that too in horizontal position. The bollywood female actors are far worse (no need to mention how far they go). Gauri till date has not allowed any co actor to even kiss her on the cheek (except hubby Hiten). In the rape scene in Kyunki she did not even let Akashdeep be on top of her forget about letting hi sface close toher face or neck in the horizontal position .Her touch me not nature forced the director to shoot that scene in a way that no similar scene has been shot. When she was in the frame the camera was on her and when Akash was in the frame the camera was on the sofa. There was not a single shot where they were together in the frame except when she was sitting on the sofa. Akash even commented that due to Gauri's fussy nature they could not shoot the scene properly.  She turned down Yash Raj's " Mohabattein" to make her acting debut on the small screen in and as Noorjehan. It is her touch me not attitude that has made her stick to television. There are very few tv actors who stick to tv because of their comfort level and Gauri is one of them. Most of tv stars are on tv because they have either been unsuccessful in films or aspire to be in films. Dignified and reserved demeanour: Gauri unlike her other female colleagues does not go around hugging , kissing  and posing with industry acquaintances. Before she married Hiten she did not even smile at her industry acquaintances but post marriage she has opened up and started to smile and talk but still very few (Hiten's very close friends) are lucky enough to be hugged by her. Whether it was on NB or when she comes onstage to receive an award she does not allow access to her. Yes in NB some of her industry colleagues managed to get a forced hug. Even though she is a big fan of SRK when she came on Kya aap Pancvi passs etez hain she only shook hands with SRK but then when SRK extended his arms to hug her, she obliged. She does not indulge in gossip , shouting and screaming like majority of her female colleagues. An article on KAPPSTH also mentioned that   Gauri and her husband were very dignified compared to the other two girls that came on the celebrity special episode.
  1. Just and righteous nature: In NB2 when Gaurav and Narayani and another pair (who were not good dancers) came in the bottom two and rest of the couples had to vote for the couple they wanted to stay in the competition , everyone except two couples voted for the not so good dancing couple. Narayani said that she knew that Gauri and  Hiten  were pro justice and not insecure like the others and must have voted for them (Gaurav and Narayani). That speaks volumes of their just nature. Her recent comment at spa red carpet which drew a lot of criticism from other jodi fans was also due to her just and sympathetic nature. She is also loyal to Balaji (although I personally think that Balaji has not gone out of their way to promote her or even Hiten for that matter like they have promoted Prachi Desai and Anita) and she along with hubby Hiten , Sakshi, Ekta Kapoor  and a host of other Balaji actors will be a playing herself (i.e Gauri Pradhan , the famous tv star) in a cameo which is a spoof on "Ekta and Balaji actors" in Ekta's forthcoming film "Ckompany".

In the end I would like to say all in the tv industry are in awe of her beauty, reserved and dignified demeanour.

wow well saidClapClapClapu made me a very happy person skaurd..i wanna tell a lot more bt i wont due 2 da fact dat Bhaskar requested every1 nt 2 bring back da ugly argumants back n 2 dis forum..

bt dis cool n detached view u hav taken f her s extremely accurate n perfect.. cz unlyk many f us who hav been 4 so far gotten established as die hard gauri hiten tejwani fans n dis forum..ts nice 2 hear dat thr r other people too hav such a good impression abt her..

ts nt jst blind adoration f a teenage gal dat has made me such a huge fan f her..bt me being an asian girl dat touch me nt onscreen n offscreen attitude, chastity n having always remained out f vulger rumours n cat fights dat r so common n entertainment industry hav contributed n creating da immense respect i hav 4 her nt jst as an extremely beautiful n talented actress bt also as an intelligent n decent lady wth great vitures..

so thank u very much 4 thisEmbarrassed

ght_3fr3 IF-Dazzler
ght_3fr3
ght_3fr3

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thankx dear if you have any aritical or post about GHT post to GHT fun club not here thankx again
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:14am | IP Logged

I find it totally out-of-context  , one-sided and abusive to other actresses...

All the kissing and "horizontal postion" that you are talking about is simply useless. An Actress is a person who should get completely into the skin of the character.......All the actresses on TV and films have given bold scenes asthecially. If an actress is not able to make herself comfy in all types of roles, its not supposed to be great

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged

k KN/GHT fans PLEASE  READ DIS B4 COMMENTING PLEASEEEEEEEEE

im begging all my friends 2 nt 2 reply n dis thread 4m nw on at allCry..jst stick 2 our FC thread..CZ OTHERWISE DA ONLY OUTCOME'D BE A HUGE FIGHT N N DA END WE'D GET PUNISHEDCryCryCry

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Topic is being closed. The author is requested to get in touch with us. If its an article then with the courtesy link it would be opened again.

Else the topic need editing as many co-actresses have been shown in a very demeaning manner in the matter posted.

IF Dev Team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top