Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

add ur self in this list. (Page 5)

Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Joined: 07 March 2008
Posts: 10062

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urmila_17

hey neha first of all nice thought really appreciate ur love towards dmg and shilpa
even i want her back i will join u all
thank u karan for informing me about this

It's my pleasure urmi to inform u & don't use thank u bcoz u know why ?Big smile

Mystique IF-Dazzler
Mystique
Mystique

Joined: 01 January 2007
Posts: 4553

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:38am | IP Logged
guys ,even i'm wid u,............
i've been a silent reader on this forum,but not anymore,'cause this is the time to act,right??
i've mailed sbs,dmg and cinevistaas,lets seee......... Big smile
hope 4 d best!!
neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Joined: 07 January 2008
Posts: 579

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by urmila_17

hey neha first of all nice thought really appreciate ur love towards dmg and shilpa
even i want her back i will join u all
thank u karan for informing me about this

hi thanks i m glad i'm not alone thanks for al ur support guys.

thanks a tun for al how are with me in this and those who only read this and cna't do any think i jus say come on guys. lets do it show ur power

hi but i dind get ur last line wat it mean. when did karan inform us

neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Joined: 07 January 2008
Posts: 579

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonal.jawa

guys ,even i'm wid u,............
i've been a silent reader on this forum,but not anymore,'cause this is the time to act,right??
i've mailed sbs,dmg and cinevistaas,lets seee......... Big smile
hope 4 d best!!

thanks to support us and i'm happy ur not any more a slient reader and yes ur rite its time for some action we can't be just keep siting and crying we have to do it .

neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Joined: 07 January 2008
Posts: 579

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged
ye i've udate this topic with new idea wats say guys. so giuys lets take this step
Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Joined: 07 March 2008
Posts: 10062

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha29sep

hi guys just keep on mailing to sbs and cinevistaas or creatives i've dome it 5 time to cinevistaas and 10 time to sbs so guys keep on mailng l

to get back shilpa in the show

hi for this i 've got one mor idea lets colect all the copy of mail which people mailng to them and publish it a news papert and those who now people from dmg or cretives or cinevistaas or producaton house take thgis to them and show them

i'm bit too far from mumbai otherwise i'll definately do its

so wat sy guys whoe gona do this how goona be the lucky man.

lets see how next addur self in this list.


Good Idea neha...
But i am also sooooo far of mumbai........
neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Joined: 07 January 2008
Posts: 579

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged
191 viwes and 12 support only guys wake up get up from ur bed and strick for right.
neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Joined: 07 January 2008
Posts: 579

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ram*

Originally posted by neha29sep

hi guys just keep on mailing to sbs and cinevistaas or creatives i've dome it 5 time to cinevistaas and 10 time to sbs so guys keep on mailng l

to get back shilpa in the show

hi for this i 've got one mor idea lets colect all the copy of mail which people mailng to them and publish it a news papert and those who now people from dmg or cretives or cinevistaas or producaton house take thgis to them and show them

i'm bit too far from mumbai otherwise i'll definately do its

so wat sy guys whoe gona do this how goona be the lucky man.

lets see how next addur self in this list.


Good Idea neha...
But i am also sooooo far of mumbai........

thoso who saty in mumbai and now cinevistaas or dmg oe creatives people can do its if they want to support  and can publish in the news paper

for that we need al the mail cpoys thich ur frnds mail to them. wat say.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
dmg interns bac 2 der normal self...

Author: osho   Replies: 9   Views: 862

osho 9 862 14 September 2009 at 7:16am by osho
Armaan: his usual self today! AR SCENE

2 3

Author: KaranShilpa:)   Replies: 19   Views: 1527

KaranShilpa:) 19 1527 12 December 2008 at 6:43am by MADHUR
The Shock Meter....Do rate your self....

2 3

Author: rickks   Replies: 17   Views: 1344

rickks 17 1344 25 October 2008 at 8:52am by pinky_blueskies
Most rocking Jodi...the other way see for ur self

2

Author: rickks   Replies: 12   Views: 1006

rickks 12 1006 09 September 2008 at 10:08pm by xXxSHAMILAxXx
Ridz and self defence

Author: naaz-7   Replies: 8   Views: 719

naaz-7 8 719 01 September 2008 at 8:41pm by Sarah9bella

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index