Users

Frequent Posters

shijhu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i do .............but how to measure a small kindness starry dear 😆
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well kindness really cannot be measured..it is actually the effect that it has.. which makes it big or small... 😳

and whatever the size be...it never gets wasted! 😃
shijhu thumbnail
hmm very well said 👏 like da lion and da mouse story ....
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah true.. do believe in dis line.... 👏
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No don't agree with it. Saap ko doodh pilao tab bhi dasega. Edited by souro - 15 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Totally agree Starry!!
You know...When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world in some way for sure 😃
Any random act of kindness for someone: a smile, compliment, or a favor just for fun will multiply and spread very rapidly

There is a similar quote:
"There are many different ways we can show kindness to others, and it doesn't have to be in a big way.
The simplest of things may make the difference."

Love,
Gracella

ps..Love ur new Kat siggy/avi 👏 and the Pooh one as well 👏 👏
shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I totally agree with the line! 😳
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

gud to know that most ppl agree to it!😃

souro: dasna saanp ka nature hai to vo to hamesha hi dasega..but iska matlab yeh nahi ki hum achai karna chod den....kabhi na kabhi...kisi aur roop mein vo achai definetly hame wapas milti hai...😳....thats only what i think!😊

Originally posted by: Gracella

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Totally agree Starry!!
You know...When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world in some way for sure 😃 
Any random act of kindness for someone: a smile, compliment, or a favor just for fun will multiply and spread very rapidly very true!....an unexpected smile or a compliment...can do wonders!!😃..sometimes being good to the ppl who dont like u....can make them change their attitude towards you!😳

There is a similar quote:
"There are many different ways we can show kindness to others, and it doesn't have to be in a big way.
The simplest of things may make the difference."

Love,
Gracella

ps..Love ur new Kat siggy/avi 👏 and the Pooh one as well 👏 👏 i love it too.....😆😆 all thanks to gk 👏

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

souro: dasna saanp ka nature hai to vo to hamesha hi dasega..but iska matlab yeh nahi ki hum achai karna chod den....kabhi na kabhi...kisi aur roop mein vo achai definetly hame wapas milti hai...😳....thats only what i think!😊

The quote didn't say anything about whether we should keep on doing acts of kindness or whether we should quit. It very specifically claimed that no (that is 100%, without any exception) act of kindness however small ever goes wasted. But there are innumerable examples where it can be shown that an act of kindness did not bear the desired result.

One example that immediatly comes to mind is that of Prithviraj Chauhan and Muhammad Ghori. Then there were the South American tribes who received the Spanish as their guest but the Spanish from the very beginning had an eye on their gold an silver. The British East India Company entered India as merchants and were given tax breaks in certain regions as a favour but went on to colonialise the whole of India. I won't go into details as you all know what happened. These are historically known cases but I'm sure we all have seen similar cases in our own or others lives also.

So, IMO the character of the person on whom you are being kind decides whether your act of kindness will go to waste or not. Agar niyat mein hi khot hai toh kitna bhi kindness dikhao, kuchh nahi badalne wala.