India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

she said alot-shilpa (Page 2)

rockeraryan Senior Member
rockeraryan
rockeraryan

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:24am | IP Logged
u know wht wid shilpa leaving nxt could b karan as he's usy wid i'm 24 somebody ask cinevistaas to make contract 4 bigger period else everyone one will leave we all love dem mean we love each and every actor of DMG

moonlitnisha Goldie
moonlitnisha
moonlitnisha

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Yeah ZAARA KHAN is correct we should try to get her back so pls. stop bashing woh jaisi bhi hain Hamari hi pasand ki hui Ridz Hain...........If she loves her fans she will come back...................We will have to try hard to bring her back.Can anyone give me her email.id
priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I don't hate her, i kinda understand her, but i can't deal with the fact that she's leaving. how could she just leave like that. i'm in denial.
alvina Goldie
alvina
alvina

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:29am | IP Logged
c bollywood is like a mirage
and they say grass is always greener on the other side
though she feels she has got good offers but the truth is nobody except shahrukh khan got the real deal
and there is nothing in movies for woman -mostly skin show
on TV- women dominate the medium
remember Gracy Singh, Rajeev Khandelwal and there r many more who owe their fame to TV but left the shows to make it big in movies
wht's the result-people don't care anymore
trust me she'll b out of our memories soon coz out of sight out of mind

but one thing is for sure DMG won't b the same
however, i will continue to watch it but not with the same interest
DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockeraryan

u know wht wid shilpa leaving nxt could b karan as he's usy wid i'm 24 somebody ask cinevistaas to make contract 4 bigger period else everyone one will leave we all love dem mean we love each and every actor of DMG

KSg got a xclusive contract he is nt only a actor of dmg>> bt helps in creative direction 222>>> he wont get  as much as fame no whr>> bt he windin up 4 bolly i guess sth lyk nxt yr he wud b ready>> SHIlpa is so stupid how can a actor leaves a lead role in 1 of da most popular show in indian telly>>>
@bCd Senior Member
@bCd
@bCd

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged
hey frndz i guess we as a fans are xpecting alot frm her... well she got better offers so she is going, let her go.. we loved her and praised her as ridhhima and if she ll do another project we vl still luv her.. and we vl start liking new riddhima by and by, offcource shilpa vl be really missed by all of us but if she really wants to go or if she really dont care abt our feelings thn let her go.. we vl watch her doing smthing else smwhere else just chill we still have Armaan, Atul, Rahul and other characters who are also loved by us!
just chill nd i dint mean anything wrong or to hurt ur feeling mind u im also Shilpa's fan.. so plz dont bash nd think positively! Smile
RTAY IF-Dazzler
RTAY
RTAY

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nisha4dan

Yeah ZAARA KHAN is correct we should try to get her back so pls. stop bashing woh jaisi bhi hain Hamari hi pasand ki hui Ridz Hain...........If she loves her fans she will come back...................We will have to try hard to bring her back.Can anyone give me her email.id

i agree..its not right to blame her...

Go to top