Plz all of you DMG fans

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Dont leave the forum or viewing DMG !!

I am seeing soo many posts with people upset and feeling really bad abt the present situation. But you guys really rock here be it writing FF, creating siggys or even wonderful VM. Just relax and see and watch how the new Dr. Riddihima will be !! These things hapen in life and  all you young and old  who are soo attached to this serial please don't be heartbroken or feel saddened.. Take it as a part of life and just see how the new  Chemstry between Dr. Armaan and Dr. Riddhima develops.. Give everyne a fiar chance.
All you wnderful people in India Forums DMG family Sit back relax take a deep breath and enjoy the serila all over again !!
😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenu thumbnail
true yaar..v can do nuthing else..but can w8 n c wat will happen next..n how well karan n miss x... will click...but dats 4 sure i'll not stop watcing dmg..coz karan is still dere 😉
shanti05 thumbnail
Lets all just do that and maybe forum wil be more active than present !!! We have made pages and pages in this 9-10 months record Kiya hai !! So just continue discussions and share your views and stick around !!! 😳
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They need time and as friends will will give them that!

This is a business and profession!

"The show must go on" as they say😆 😆

Love kat 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Exactly Kat I believe that !! Yeah take your time all of you but always remember IF and friends @ IF are always there and we need you here to share ur FF, VMs you all here are our creative teams !!! 😳 Edited by india05 - 15 years ago
rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea but
i'll c DMG but only 4 KARAN......
n 4 SHILPA....who has left c serial but still i rilli like her shes a STAR.....n yea i think i wont b able to accept d new riddhima...but still lets c...
but 4 me BASKET / RIDDHIMA will always b SHILPA....no1 can take her place
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=rhea26]yea but
i'll c DMG but only 4 KARAN......
n 4 SHILPA....who has left c serial but still i rilli like her shes a STAR.....n yea i think i wont b able to accept d new riddhima...but still lets c...
but 4 me BASKET / RIDDHIMA will always b SHILPA....no1 can take her place[/QUOTE]

really true, now i'm crying again,  thinking about the whole basket thing.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It is true that NO ONE can take Shilpa's place...But i really hope Shilpa regrets her decision and we get a better Riddhima than her :( though its difficult :(
yamnovbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey if she is going also let her be activen our FF's yaar guys cheer up
😉 😳
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: india05

Dont leave the forum or viewing DMG !!I am seeing soo many posts with people upset and feeling really bad abt the present situation. But you guys really rock here be it writing FF, creating siggys or even wonderful VM. Just relax and see and watch how the new Dr. Riddihima will be !! These things hapen in life and all you youngand old who are soo attached to this serial please don't be heartbroken or feel saddened.. Take it as a part of life and just see how the new Chemstry between Dr. Armaan and Dr. Riddhima develops.. Give everyne a fiar chance.All you wnderful people in India Forums DMG family Sit back relax take a deep breath and enjoy the serila all over again !!😳

yup thats true! i was really upset yesterday, but it's shilpa's choice at the end of the day. i hope dmg still remains the same serial that we all love! im still lyk omg no more Shilpa but lets see wot dmg has got in syore for us! xxx