20th may short written: lot of happenings

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Tannistha

I am posting this short written as sita di has unfortunately missed the written

Part1:

Viswamohini moves around the swayambar sava, refusing everyone and even after smirking get passed Narad too.

Narad is worried, what is wrong. Then Viswamohini sees standing in the doorway, Shree Hari. She runs to him and then, shyly garlands him. Everyone is elated, the king and queen cannot believe their eyes, they thank god over and over again.

Once the garlanding ceremony is over, the kings start mocking with Narad once again. Firstly narad was full of anger an now their hinting on his face made him burn. He goes to see himself in a nearby mirror and finds what has happened.

Out of his anger, he call his beloved lord names and finally curse him.

You did not let me have the woman I wanted to have, so you will also suffer the pain of separation from your wife. And you made me a subject of mockery with my face, the monkeys will come to our aid, when you will need their help

Then lord Shiva explains mahadevi Parvati that for the welfare of the world, Lord of the  Lords accepted this curse for welfare of all.

He further narrates the story:

Narad goes to shree hari and finds everything is a hoax, an illusion, he realizes what he has done, when Brahma asks him whether his pride has been curbed. Narad breaks down and asks for his lords forgive ness, the lord blesses him and assures him. He then advises narad to worship Shiva the true conqueror of carnal desire. He finally says, to gain peace surrender to lord Shiva. Remember: he is my lord and so honour him

Shiva and Durga agree to watch the mighty illusion of the KING of all KINGS.

It seems the leela has already started. Shurpanakha, sister of Lankesh Ravan is introduced.

Part2:

Shurpanakha comes to khar and Dushan, praising their eldest brother Ravan; he does not want to believe that their consolidated position is at stake, due to the might of Agastya alone and so goes off to attack him.

She is very naturally defeated by the valor of Agastya and runs back with her life.

Part3:

Now that Shurpanakha is convinced that something went wrong, they start a conference. Now Khar narrates the story of rishi Dadhichi.

Once Indra and his fellow gods were defeated and banished from heaven by the mighty Brittasur.   So they went to dadhichi . only his bones can make the weapon that can kill brittasur and restore peace. Dadhichi is not surprised at this peculiar request, it takes it as a call for him to go to his supreme destination. He voluntarily leaves his mortal remains and leaves behind th mighty weapon made of his bones.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by its me tan - 21 May 2008 at 1:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syam12bostanianpriyav

-.Priya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Priya.-
-.Priya.-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:44am | IP Logged
thanx di Tongue for d gr8 update Big smile
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged
oh tan thank u so much
i missed this episode yday was out and now also i didnt hv time to watch re run
so much happend i wud see the video now

dadhichi story we had read in school i know that but cudnt remember it was part of ramaayn
thanks so much for the quick update

wud watch video now
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
thanks a bunch tan for the great update !!!
_rajnish_ IF-Dazzler
_rajnish_
_rajnish_

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the great update Clap Smile
aalochak Senior Member
aalochak
aalochak

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
short?????
LOL That was actually a nice update... thanks
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
hey kalpesh , thanks for taht, but it is really short compared to what we put up daily and i wrote it in 15 minutes Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top