India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aamir Khan offers 'sincere apology'

surkikhani IF-Dazzler
surkikhani
surkikhani

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Bollywood superstar Aamir khan has offered "sincere apology" for posting on his blog that he had named his pet dog after fellow superstar Shah Rukh Khan

"To those people who were uncomfortable with that part or disturbed, my sincere apologies because I didn't mean to upset anybody or that wasn't my intention", Aamir told reporters in Mumbai on Tuesday.
He said his intention was "just in good humour and if someone has been really upset, any fan has been upset, my fan, Shah Rukh's fan, my sincere apologies. I didn't mean to do that at all".

"Shah Rukh is a very dear friend of mine. And I have the highest respect and regard for him", Aamir said adding "that blog was in good humour. All people have found it really funny".

However, "some people didn't find it funny. Some of my fans felt I should not have said that," Aamir said.

"I received comments about the blogpost. Some found it funny and humorous. Others did not. My sincere apologies to our fans who found the blog offending. But, I did not intend to hurt anybody," Aamir said.

Replying to questions, Aamir said he had not called up SRK after the blog controversy.

Aamir Khan was talking to reporters outside veteran actor Shammi Kapoor's residence where he along with his family members and the cast and crew of his home production
Tu Ya Jaane Na  presented the actor first copy of the film's music CD.

Aamir on his blog last week had said "Shah Rukh" is the name of his pet dog at Panchgani. He had also clarified that the dog was named by the caretakers of the house who had brought the animal the same day when SRK was shooting for a commercial there.

Aamir had began his blogpost saying, "Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits. What more can I ask for".

Aamir said he has recovered from his hamstring injury and will resume shooting of 
Ghajini (Hindi) this week.

WHAT YOU THINK Guys pls comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hansa-Tapori

Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Well frankly speaking I really don't want to believe him as he is always doing these things!!And this time he has really cross the limit!!
But lets just hope that he is really sorry!
pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:38am | IP Logged
man why does it make a difference? Who cares what Aamir says or what SRK says? We all know that they both are amazing actors and have their own spot in the industry...so why create such controversies?
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top