India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Whose bubble is going to burst first?

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

From what they have been showing us in the past weeks, all Milind seems to be thinking is "How good Prachi is" and Prachi, "How good Neev is".  Now whose bubble is going to burst first?

Bursting of Milsi's bubble

If Ayesha does her detective work and comes up with 'evidence' suggesting Neev's hand in Milind's murder attempts, I am pretty sure she will drag Prachi into it.  She will poison Milind's mind and tell him that Prachi and Neev together are planning to kill him. There could be three motives she can give for this:

- Family - Prachi wants to ensure that her brother Alaap marries Sukriti for as long as Milind is alive he will never allow Sukriti to marry Alaap. So she plans to eliminate him with Neev's help.

-Money - Prachi is trying to get into his good books by pretending to save him everytime he is in danger, a danger she herself, along with Neev, puts him in.  This is so as to get him to fall for her and marry her. After marriage she may want to swindle his money and ditch him for Neev.

-Revenge - Prachi wants to take revenge against Ayesha because her father had left all the property in Ayesha's name.  So she wants to ensure that Ayesha never gets the man she loves.  Thus, she is planning to either eliminate him or get him to fall for her and marry her.

Milind is a Class 1 duffer who bought a ridiculous lie like Prachi is Ritwik's mom and tortured himself and his wife for months on end. This is when his brain was fully functional. I would'nt be surprised if the guy buys a stupid lie (or Ayesha's misconception) like this since he not only has PA but his brain cells seem to be dead. So if Milsi's bubble of Prachi's goodness is pricked, we are in for torturous months of accusations, abuse and anger from Milsi's side and staunch defence of her childhood friend,  weeping and pain from Prachi's side.

Bursting of Prachi's bubble

If Neev is indeed negative, there is a slim possibility that Prachi finds out about it if she does her detective work. Afterall she was the only one who saw the guys who tampered with Milsi's car brakes.  If she has even half the intelligence of her childhood friend she may correlate various events and realise that Neev is the culprit.  So if this bubble bursts and that too well in time before the cross marriages take place, things may improve for Michi and there may be a proper Michi reunion.

If Neev is not negative but circumstantial evidence point to it, Prachi may well accuse Neev of trying to kill her husband. Neev may then do everything in his power to unite Michi in the hope of redeeming himself in her eyes and then leave, a heart broken man.  This scenario too will ensure a Michi reunion.

So much depends on whose bubble is burst and when.

Edited by optimist - 21 May 2008 at 12:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged
OuchI seriously didn't like my gal and neev.....she trusts him  a lotOuchdo not what is there ahead for herDead
Mrca_Sn Groupbie
Mrca_Sn
Mrca_Sn

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

OuchI seriously didn't like my gal and neev.....she trusts him  a lotOuchdo not what is there ahead for herDead

A hard slap for flirting with Neev.Dead

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrca_Sn

Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

A hard slap for flirting with Neev.Dead

I dont think a pillow fight can be called flirting.  NP seem to have regressed into childhood without solving the problem at hand. Hope Prachi's trust does not end up costly for her.

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I want prachi's bubble to burst first because I dnt like the fact that milind is gonna believe ayesha's lies.
Ira593 IF-Dazzler
Ira593
Ira593

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i wish prachi's bubble wud burst 1st...but with the situations lukz like milsi's will burst 1st.. Dead

but 1 thng is that npians r surely getting dere treat but hum michians ka kya hoga???....we wil b tormented lyk this 4evr Confused
Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i'l be dissapointed if he believes ayeshas crap Ouch

Go to top