Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArmiandRidz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey Gagan its been a long time since i hav watched any of your VM's was meaning to catch up with them

just watched this one now i really dont hav words to say, u really are brilliant at your work 👏 , u know how to catch a person's emotion and execute it well too 😉 , i am really saddened at the fact u r not continuing once Shilpa leaves will miss ur work a lot 😭 , love u loads for the love scene creations - will remember the AR times and u through that inshallah keep in touch 😳

take care

love Sania 😭 😃
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gagan Di❤️.....I have no words to describe who beautiful that VM was...ive seen so many VMS posted by so many talented makers here...but that by far exceeds any expectation...that was completly flawless.....fufils defintion of perfect....i wanna thank u from the bottem of my heart for all the sheer hard work and love youve put into creating every single of one your vms..audios...love scenes etc...and all the dedication you have ..and taking the time out in replyin to our comments on your creations...youve heard it so many times..but im still gonna say...u are immensley talented cookie...that VM was soooo heart touching... and obv i dont want to stop making ur vms..but we all respect ur decision..and just wanted to give u 👏... 😳 ...jitne tareef karo...unti kaam hai...loved it...lots of love zeba 😳 xoxoxo
ShahidKapur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg gagan,
i'm so upset since yesterday when i saw that sbs video that i didn't even watch dmg yesterday or today. i can't believe i' doing this...i mean not watching dmg when it's like one click away is a really big thing.
and now when i come, to this forum i read ur post saying this would be one of ur last vms. i got even more sad cuz i thought that after shilpa is gone, i wud have ur vms and love scenes, but i guess now all i will have is the great love scenes. but don't worry, i understand. even i can't think of making any vms anymore. but i'll REALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY miss ur great vms.

btw this vm was great. i loved it. omg. i can't even say keep making more but ya, try o make a few more for us.
thanks a lot gagan, for al those great vms. we all really appreciate ur work on this forum

Sanjana
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Gagan!
I finally found you! I always listen to your VM's on youtube. I love Tu Mera Armaan, Dheere Dheere se and Mohabbat se Zada! Please continue making your vids as they are awsome your too good. Please don't be sooo heartbroken. were all quite upset about Shilpa's sudden exit but at least we still have Karan! Please cheer up hun!
Also love all your videos!!!
😊
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey Gagan!

loved this VM a lot!
amazing 😊
pribhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey gagan di...

I loved this VM...its a very speical one....soooo perfectly made 👏 LOve ur Vm's...i love this sogn very much and u did full justice..actually more than full to this ssong....

thanks for that 🤗
luv
pri
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dont knw how to thank u sweetie! 😳 😳 ..this song is jsut too beautfiul beyond words and i was wishing in my heart that gagan makes a vidmix asap 😉 ..and dekho! 😃 ..

gawjus song and lovely scene selection! 😳 😳 ..love u mwah 😳 😳

and well im adament u dont leave making vidmixes! 😳 😳 ..coz ur one of the best we have! 😃 😃 ..and im a HUGE fan of ur vidmixes! 😳 😳 ..

Thankooooooooooooooo sweetie! 😳 😳

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x 😳
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Exceptional,Amazing,Awesome,stupendous

Sent shivers down my spine

Thank you GAGAN

As a silent member,this is my first active post since a long time 👏
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Gagan, I hardly see VM's but don;t know why I saw & heard your's, this is so beautiful, I have no words to describe...you have captured just the right scenes at the right time of the song, really very well done 👏
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
vm was really v.beautiful,touching 👏 👏 👏