Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishty1033 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
u made it with a lot of pain and it was really painful for me to see all those moments btw AR and the realization that i will never be able to see that chemistry again......theres one more thing that i noticed since all the intense scenes were piled together here i saw how the AR chemistry was lacking in yesterday's episode which was not evident until now.....

no matter how hard we try to accept ki the new riddhima will fit in even karan might find it difficult to romance the new riddhima and that will be evident besides his fans.......... i can't continue..i m sorryyy
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was heart-wernchin VM darlin....i dun't blame you.......

Do take care.

-Natasha
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful mix Gagan as usual yaar, atleast you made the mix, but i am not able to make any mixes now. Whatever requests i have i will try to finish but dont know if i can take any requests now.
I made so many mixes b4 but since i joined DMG, i just love AR, and made so many mixes on them. That's the only jodi that i made most VM's.
Since saturday i am not in my sense at all, i have Shilpa # but cant able to talk with her, cause i know i will start crying.
I hope she will come back 😭 .

Muniza Edited by muniza75 - 15 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This is not fair Gagan Di. You're saying that this is one of your last Vm's and I can't even get to see it. It's saying this video is no longer available. Can you please fix it?

And one more request di. Can you please not leave. I mean just because Shilpa is leaving that doesn't mean we all have to leave. Does it? And what about Karan then? He's gonna be working extra hard for the show until they find a new person to do Riddhima's role. We have to watch the show atleast for him. We can do atleast this much. Right? 😊

Durga
sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwww Gagan...i dont blame youu..i mean if shilpa leaves, its just not the samee...but this VM was awesomee as usuall...i saww ur agar tum mil jao VM too...madee me cryy..it was fantasticc...and it was soo apt for the situationn...but take caree Gagan and thankkk youu soo muchh for all the VMs you have madee and please do update those AR love scenes cuz that is wat ill be living on now if she leaves alsoo.. 😭

~Janki~
~*mishu*~ thumbnail
as usual gr8 vm gagan di felt like crying
and on one of my fav songs
but y one of ur last vms??
i luv ur vms plz don't quit!!!
Edited by ~*mishu*~ - 15 years ago
charliecate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that's so gud!!!! U r a genious....when i was watching it i wanted to cry... it's toooo gud...
jabeenuk thumbnail
Thanks so much Gagan, this was really beautiful......

We can all understand your feelings, as we all feel the same way, but your presentaion of your feelings is lajawab.

I don't know what else to say, simply beautiful.

Jabeen
😔 😔 😔
ridhzi-fan thumbnail
A beautiful VM. I felt like crying while watching ur VM. Today i realised
that i've a huge crush on Armaan -Riddhima.....knowing its a serial
doesn't help me much. Didn't missed a single episode since 20th august.
And now when they'll show Shilpa's last epi.....i'm gonna stop watching
this show n will leave this forum. Its painful
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WOW...ITZ SO NICE...THNX 4 IT...