Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomsanchitha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
aww gagan.......the most beautiful and emotional vm ever......its ur best i can say....and the pain u feel while watching this vm is just too intense...i cant ask u to continue making the vms coz i knw hw miserable ur feeling nw....so am i 😭 all i can say is i will miss ur vms terribly......and ur by far one of the best vm makers....and u will remain to be one of the best vm makers...dis is all i can say
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwww da vid made me cry
seriosuly lool
sooo sad
cnt belive wots hapenin n ur such
a great VM person really sad 2 c
u nt doin it anymre
al i can say is thx 4 mkn al dem vidz
n da AR scnes wil defo kp watchin da old memories
luv nizma x
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful VM Gagan!! 👏 👏 👏 Liked it a lot! Wonderful scene choice..and a lovely song! 😳
Ur decision to stop making VMs is indeed a very sad decision..and a huge loss to us..to see wonderful creations by u! But its ur decision..so I respect it! I can only request u not to stop making VMs..and continue making them on the new AR, old AR, RM, AA, KS! We have many jodis u see! 😆
Good job once again! 👏
imzi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's a very nice and heartbreaking vm gagan..bravo...it made me cry though...i mean not that it's anything new cuz i've been crying since yesterday...but i really miss shilpa already..i just get scared that what if this is her last epi....Shilpa PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ come back...plzzzzzzzzz 😭
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Tat wat the most fantabulous, outstanding but totally heart moving VM i have ever seen in my life.....

Trust i was moved to tears.....the start so brilliant......with the terrace scene...then that locker room scene in the middle para.....awwwww to think it will never come back....ok i am gettin all senti.....the end was spectacular......i was actually crying.....Gagan u deserve a huge round of applause......i am blowen over completely.......
👏
Iram191 thumbnail
Awww that was just soo beautiful loved it Gagan. 👏
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww, Gagan is very sad that you won't continue to make vms But i can toally understand, the reason! 😊

The vm was amazing 👏 👏 One of my favourite songs...
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww gagan - that was beautiful .... but don't say its one of your last plz - remember B+
mishty1033 thumbnail
I will miss all the beautiful vm's that you might have made even ridzi didnt leave but we still have the old vms that u made i will cherish those thanks gagan for giving us that
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Awesome Videomix Gagan!! Its awesome yet sad 😭 Keep it up, Why did SA Have to leave? I hope its all a stupid Prank and she does'nt leave, I hope you continue your videomixes, your like the best VM creator there is. 👏