Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

what if BR's medicine

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

friends i was thinking that what if BR's poison that CR wants to give changed with original medicine like this..........

CR hand over poison to sukhiya to pass rani so she can give it to BR as per plan ...when sukhiya pass that medicine and instruct rani not to do any mistake as if anything happen in medicine's time table rajaji will be very angry

and when sukhiya was telling rani bhanu and kali were there and they heard everythign and they think this is golden opportunity to put rani in trouble . last time when BR 's health worsen bhanu was there with CR and she knew that  Rajaji had given rani last chance and if she does one more mistake than rani will be in trouble .

so for that bhanu and kali changed poison thinking it is medicine and change it with something else

wow that will be fun to watch hope devi ma help rani this time too as always she had in past in disguise of kaliLOL

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i like the idea if kali do some stupid..but i hope rani save her after CR gave posion medicine or maybe creative kill BR..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top